Cleric RA's

J

Jugvayne

can someone post a RA template for a rr5 cleric please?

thanks in advance for any help :)

H

Hit ^_^

mcl2 purge bof rp.
at 5l6 i have mcl2 purge bof rp and wh1 and i love em all.
getting moc at 7l2

J

Jarahl Valinor

Im going : MCL -> BoF -> Purge -> AugCon3 -> AP3 -> MoC -> Dunno yet, cus thats leaves me at 7L1 ;) Prolly some Wild Healing and power stuff :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
Im going : MCL -> BoF -> Purge -> AugCon3 -> AP3 -> MoC -> Dunno yet, cus thats leaves me at 7L1 ;) Prolly some Wild Healing and power stuff :)
impressive getting moc without aug acuity 3 imho :p

K

kirennia

MCL / BoF / MCL2 / RP / purge / Aug acuity 3 / MoC / Aug con 3 / AP2

And once you've got that, grats on being rr9L2 :p

A

Appollo

Originally posted by kirennia
MCL / BoF / MCL2 / RP / purge / Aug acuity 3 / MoC / Aug con 3 / AP2

And once you've got that, grats on being rr9L2 :p

:clap: n1

J

Jarahl Valinor

Woups, forgot Aug Acu :) Well Kirennia, its good to have a plan :D

K

Kagato.

What about MOC before raging power?

No good having full power refill in combat if you can't cast because your being hit.

S

swords

erm RP > MOC

MOC has its uses but RP is more useful for any cleric who knows what he is doing.

K

Kagato.

Then kindly explain because theres a multitude of ways to deal with power yet MOC is the only way to be able to heal when your being hit.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Kagato.
Then kindly explain because theres a multitude of ways to deal with power yet MOC is the only way to be able to heal when your being hit.

dont use rp when you're being hit ¿

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
dont use rp when you're being hit ¿

I never suggested you do, im saying theres plenty of ways to get power yet MOC is the only way you can cast spells whilst under attack, and that in some ways would make MOC a greater priority then RP.

K

kirennia

In majority of fights, I use MCL, by this I'd say about 90% of fights. What happens if MCL is down on your next fight or you have a particularly good fight where you are running out of mana. Very often in good groups vs. other good groups, I need to burn RP as well. MoC is very useful as well but consider the difference in number of rps you need for each of them and then you start to relaise just just RP is better

F

fl-gorre

get RP before MOC imho
nothing more annoying then sitting on your arse being oom and seeing your grp die
+it will allow you to res someone more easily withing getting the risk of running oom
moc on the other hand is usefull when you got agroo on you, but this can be avoided (or atleast in some proportions) by playing low profile(standing in good positions fe behind trees, behind enemy lines, not casting to fast, using your instas carefully etc)

some passives on the road to the next expensive RA is always good too
such as mota, wh(always nice to have a crit), mayb augdext1 after getting mota(aug dext gives around1%fastercasting speed) and serenity inst that bad neither

H

Hit ^_^

farek on guard pwns moc.
maybe not a ra but alteast it aint on timer...

E

Eggy

Raging power is by far more useful prior to MOC.

MoArt 2 here until I have enough for MoC, pretty damn fine with 294 dex.

K

Kagato.

I still havent heard a good explanation why yet.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Kagato.
I still havent heard a good explanation why yet.

If you play your cards right, it's fairly easy to be avoided by enemy aggro. I find myself running out of power more often than I have the need for MoC. If the tanks on you are half decent they'll slam your ass anyway.

Don't get me wrong, MoC is useful, but raging power is far more so.

G

glorien_

I went MCL - BoF - Purge - AA2 - MCL2 - RP and now saving for AA3 and MoC.

RP > MoC as u will be OOP more than u are being interupted (well should be). Also with RP u can give a couple of battle rezs and get full power back again.

Users who are viewing this thread