Cleric LFG

Durand

Fledgling Freddie
rr5 ML8 Fully templated cleric looking for an active rvr guild. PM here or ingame if you need a cleric in your rvr group. Btw im from sweden if you wonder.

Regards Braten

friky

Fledgling Freddie
Guardians of light need 1 more cleric im if u dont kno GOL are 3rd best guild on whole of DOAC and highest level in cluster albions :D Pm galt , balt , scal , icesoun , lxn to get more info :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
friky said:
Guardians of light need 1 more cleric im if u dont kno GOL are 3rd best guild on whole of DOAC and highest level in cluster albions :D Pm galt , balt , scal , icesoun , lxn to get more info :D
how's gol the 3rd best guild of daoc..?

friky

Fledgling Freddie
its on the little thing u can look it up if u wanna

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
the roll of honour?
most rp's doesn't make them the 'best' imo

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
LOL GOL 3rd best HAHAHAHA

GOL are pretty much dead / adders / zergers now .. it was gregorian outlaw zoyster herbal nd the rest of the crew that got GOL there now .... nd they got so far its still holdin a high title on the roll of honour ... :D

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Probably sum1 in the game must to get infos before to speak about another guild!!!

This can make them polite and not kiddys!!!

bb:touch:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
scalinger said:
Probably sum1 in the game must to get infos before to speak about another guild!!!

You have friky in the guild, does that not tell us everything we need to know..

I'm fairly sure the third best guild on the cluster doesn't have members that self gratz themselves for rr3.
GOL got all it's realm points from people that no longer play or arn't in the guild anymore, that's pretty much a fact.

How about getting back on topic anyway and finding this guy a guild instead of laughing at another of friky's novelty posts.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Friky :eek7: . Third total rp ever on cluster - if total rp WAS an indication of how good a guild is then you'd still not be third on DAoC, just on cluster. However, it isn't and as Friky has set to get a character to RR5, which is a week or two RvRing, I'd say using that method to work out who is the best is not beneficial to him. I'd say LWRPs is a better indication for RvR-quality as GoL made all its total rp-count years ago when they didn't have Friky.

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Can I say to ya all tnx!!!

Cus seems that ya know better then me how works my guild atmo!!!

No1 in my guild forgot that most of the rps are been made by the Old GoL pps.....and ofc here...in the all DaoC game.......we must to respect them......but tbh.....dont have respect on who is actually working in the GoL guild....w/o asking help to ya.....well i think it snt nice!!!

Then...if ya ve problems with Friky...well i can understand....but.....to attack so the actually GoLies pps I think is not a good things!!!

If I wrong...pls tell me.....but if ya dunno that we are actually working in rvr again...well pls.....stop to post wrong things like GoL is a dead guild...cus this is really wrong!!! Or atleast i think that have more or less every nights 20 pps online...doesnt mean that we are dead!!!

Btw-----> Albions4tehwin:touch:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
scalinger said:
but tbh.....dont have respect on who is actually working in the GoL guild....w/o asking help to ya.....well i think it snt nice!!!

Eh?!?! you don't respect your own guild?

scalinger said:
No1 in my guild forgot that most of the rps are been made by the Old GoL pps

friky said:
if u dont kno GOL are 3rd best guild on whole of DOAC and highest level in cluster albions

friky seems to thing that GoL are the 3rd best guild at current

scalinger said:
Can I say to ya all tnx!!!

Cus seems that ya know better then me how works my guild atmo!!!

No1 in my guild forgot that most of the rps are been made by the Old GoL pps.....and ofc here...in the all DaoC game.......we must to respect them......but tbh.....dont have respect on who is actually working in the GoL guild....w/o asking help to ya.....well i think it snt nice!!!

Then...if ya ve problems with Friky...well i can understand....but.....to attack so the actually GoLies pps I think is not a good things!!!

If I wrong...pls tell me.....but if ya dunno that we are actually working in rvr again...well pls.....stop to post wrong things like GoL is a dead guild...cus this is really wrong!!! Or atleast i think that have more or less every nights 20 pps online...doesnt mean that we are dead!!!

Btw-----> Albions4tehwin

could we get a coherant representative please?

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
What Friky meant to say was the gol has the 3rd highest rps on the cluster (like he said look on duskwave), true he may have said it in the least fluent way possible. But at least he made an effort. However you all knew what he meant, may i suggest you give the guy a break.

English obviously isn't his 1st language yet he tries his best, perhaps certain people on this thread could cut him some slack? No instead of showing some understanding that english isn't his natural language and that he is making some effort so the wider community can understand him you would rather mock him.

Shame on you tbh, pricks like you lot is why this game is so crap now.

Could people who don't have the slightest fking clue about gol please stick their comments directly up the orifice they where originally emitted from.

As for the old crew making all the rps, me outlaw greg zoy etc quit when the guild was at 250 ish mill rps nearly 2 years ago, since then despite certain members efforts (you know who you are) to break the guild up people like friky scalinger and the always great galtazar:worthy: have stuck with it through thick and thin.

They've rebuilt a decent fun community of people and bagged themselves 80 odd mils rps in the process, and i for one are proud that they are keeping the gol collective name and spirit alive.

Perhaps if certain people could remember this is a GAME played for FUN and not a chance for you to increase you e-peen by being a prick to people you don't even know, Daoc would be alot more popular and alot more successfull than it is now.

Ps sorry to the original poster for the thread hijack good luck on finding a guild :)

Isileth

Fledgling Freddie
Look guys, not all people are that fluent in english obviously. What Friky stated (poorly I admit) is that GoL was ranked 3rd in last week rp earned on albion excal, although I must admit I thought it was 6th :) I recently joined GoL so don't know much about their history, but it seems like a quite active guild these days (relatively to the population etc). Oh and Psyco, I think Scal was more pointing out that the posters here didn't show respect to the current members of GoL, not that he himself didn't respect them ;)

So chill out, its only a game you know :m00:

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Herbal said:
Long and well-written post from beyond the grave

Agree with pretty much all of that if I'm honest. It's always a shame when a guild dies, especially one where a lot of effort has been put in to get RPs and a reputation (good or bad!). I'm thinking guilds like The Prodigy, The Brethren, New Order on Excal/Alb.

That said, people will always judge members of the 'famous' guilds more harshly. If a guild decides it will take new players and focus on PvE or zerging or whatever, their members tend to get cut a little more slack. One of the disadvantages about being in GoL I guess is that everyone remembers the Old Frontiers Zoyster-powered RvR action and a guild that was successful in RvR (I wasn't around at the time so I couldn't comment on their tactics :p).

Obviously the guild is being rebuilt pretty much from the ground up by people like Galtazar, it's going to take a long time for people to get used to the idea of "GoL the Average Guild" and players who act in what might be percieved as a "noobish" fashion are likely to get more grief. Spam from certain GoL members in the HB /as chat forced me to turn off the Alliance Channel for several weeks because the GoL GMs/Officers refused to take away their /as privs, even when it was requested by many alliance players.

So yeah, cut Friky some slash to be sure, but he (and the others) should remember that regardless of what it is now, GoL has a good name and it should be a privilege to have the chance to try and keep that name good.

(DISCLAIMER: I'm sure not all people are quite convinced how much of a 'good' name GoL actually have and probably a few people have a variety of comments on whether Zoy and pals used the best tactics in RvR or whatever. It's still the case that 300mil+ RPs is a LOT...like 20 Horners or summat and that alone deserves a measure of respect!)

Sygnet

Fledgling Freddie
Durand said:
rr5 ML8 Fully templated cleric looking for an active rvr guild. PM here or ingame if you need a cleric in your rvr group. Btw im from sweden if you wonder.

Regards Braten

Heya! I heard Novus are currently actively looking for clerics, hope you don't mind me posting for your guild Martin ;), just as EOA are.

Please follow the link if interested:

http://www.novuscoeptum.com/phpBB2/

The alliance often use TS for RVR groups, like others, and it would be lovely having you join us.

;)

Thx Elle

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
we all know rp = skills!!! anyways dont listen 2 friky and gl with getting rvr guild

jonmoss

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i feel sorry for the cleric lfg he put a simple post on now hes having to read about peeps bitchin like some1 earlier said its a game so how about some constructive posts for the cleric.

Thanks.

Roversgal LV50 cleric

Killswitch

FH is my second home
jonmoss said:
Tbh i feel sorry for the cleric lfg he put a simple post on now hes having to read about peeps bitchin like some1 earlier said its a game so how about some constructive posts for the cleric.

Thanks.

Roversgal LV50 cleric

As far as I'm aware he's already joined Xajin's guild Fair Play (or agreed to join).

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Hope he finds a guild yeah...and he is welcome to join us (we need more active clerics...but think we all do).

Now about the slacking off current GoL...NOT everyone in GoL are new, we still have some old members left (like me) that try to get us up & running again for RvR (hence the reply to let him know we lf a cleric too).

GoL always had and probably will have his share of comments...when Zoy etc played it was zerger etc, even if they ran 1 fg loads of times too. But i'm sure many won't agree with that either.

And yeah they collected the most amount of rp's GoL has till today...fact remains GoL is still up & running with them quiting long ago (but thx to Galt and others gol is still around). And the name & rp's remain...

Durand

Fledgling Freddie
Yes thanx I joined Fair Play. Thanx for all offers tho maybe group you some time.

Regards Braten

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom