Cleric(caster) arti raid

Tilda

Well, in my effort to toa my cleric, I'm using eggys template.
I need credit for:

Eirenes, Eternal Plant, Cloudsong, EoY, Jacinas, CB and Zo.

If anybody does these please PM Tilda/Tildi/Unus/Unos in game!

Failing that, I know how to do zo, cb, eoy and cs, but would anybopdy be interested in leading a raid with me for those + eirenes/ep (ie, know how they're done, have any relevant items and is capable of leading a raid for them)? Perhaps sometime on sunday afternoon?

Finally, is the quest for CS still around, or even needed to get credit?

Tilda

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i would be up for helping you lead(unless theres a ml/co5/azazel raid), although i have little knolage about arti's, but hey, gotta start somewhere...

if it goes a head will be there for eoy credit on my cleric though, all things permiting

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Eirenes : Get the 5 Idols, go to 60508 37771 Mesothalass and talk to Khonorn (a Sobekite thingy) and get half a key, go to either Skyros Chest at 6900 24000, Naxos Chest at 49900 18500 or Melos Chest at 35600 47400 and find Linos, a purp fishman thingy, who is slightly grayer than the others. Give him half the key and he says "haha I r0xed you now go away"ish ;) Kill him for that! You can easily focus him but carefull with the overhealing since he tends to switch agro alot, actually he pops a message when he is likely to switch agro. Once thats done you get the encounter :) He roams a bit around those chests, and can only be up at one of them. He doesnt despawn either iirc.

EP : Really enoying artifact to get. First of all, forget all about the Armsmaster, he has nothing to do with it. Go to Notos around 13500, 17700 iirc and start searching all the gray kelp for a green one. Its targetable with 'nearest object'. Its fairly easy to see from above, but really tricky if you dont know what your looking for. I know someone got a ScreenShot of it, but cant find it on boards. Once your there you will see 2 things :

- The Plant has already been harvested and the main mob has spawned. The main mob has 6 yellow bodyguards and is orange himself. He stops taking dmg on about 50% and does an IP so he gets to 100%, think he doesnt that twice. Dont be fooled however, cus once you pull the main mob, every sobekite in the area will come, which is about 40 yellow con mobs, so have someone peel him off a mincer pulling or have a nice group ready with some Pbaoe power :)

- The Plant hasent been harvested, then you need to pull some Harvesters there in order to start the process. After that its like above :)

Hope this helps, if not feel free to ask a question and I'll do my best to reply.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
CS pre quest is still needed for credit yes, even if you do this quest it's not 100% sure you will get credit (had to kill Eremai on Cabby about 3 times with the Music box given to him before my Cabby got credit).

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
i dont know how to do EP, but i need EoY on me bb aswell.. i would love to join the raid, but dont wanna lead :/

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
i have the idols if you want them. pm me on Psykopatus tonight if you want them

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda are you still planning on doing those arti's today? if so, at what time?

Tilda

for this, I'd just say go on thergador's raid.
Seems no point doing them today when you can just get them again tomorrow.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
for this, I'd just say go on thergador's raid.
Seems no point doing them today when you can just get them again tomorrow.
hope you dont think i was trying to hijack your theard m8 sorry if cam across like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom