Classical

F

Farsight

If any of you ever get chance you want to listen to the choral arrangement of Barber's Adagi for strings, it's possibly the most beautiful piece of music you could ever hear

I have to agree with Ignus, that sends shivers up my spine every time I hear it.

S

Shocko

I have a couple of Rhapsody albums, does that count? :)

D

Daffeh

Maybe some one who listens/has knowledge of classical music could help me out.

Im currently developing a war game and need a piece of music for the title screen/ background music in game.

Im after the typical pieces used in war programmes like World At War etc.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

M

Munkey-

I dont mind it, as in, I'll listen to it but i wont go out of my way for it. Used to listen to a bit of classical FM but kind of switched over 3pm onwards, i just cannot stand opera. On that note, good god radio 3 (or 4. cant remember) was mind numbingly boring. They visit GM farms....cheese farms....chicken farms etc. and just mumble on.

*cough*

Wandered off a bit there.

Prokofiev's Lieutenant Kiev's suite still ranks as my favourite piece of music.

M

mank!

I've not read this thread, but I've inheirited a shitload of old vinyl and I've got plenty of classical stuff. If anybody wants something in particular, let me know and I might be able to get you it. I'm trying to sell it, so everything must go!

T

Tom

I want a listing of every album you have, I am a keen collector, if there is any good stuff in there I might have it off you mank!

I wouldn't want classical on vinyl though.

Users who are viewing this thread