Classic: What char will you choose.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
For those who say BD's will own:
I have seen only 1(one) BD in RvR on Gareth. And he got owned, vamps are just too fat to be killed by any solo caster ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Teren said:
For those who say BD's will own:
I have seen only 1(one) BD in RvR on Gareth. And he got owned, vamps are just too fat to be killed by any solo caster ;)

/hugz retired shar vamp :D

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Friar or herectic probably, but wont play on a classic server unless it's with old frontiers and old RA's

( Patch 1.62 or so )

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
will go for banshee or vamp...sincei playd hib before i know where most stuff and lvl spots is located

keano

Fledgling Freddie
If i have a new computer by the time it starts i'll be making a warlock :clap:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
cant be arsed creating another char on another server - been there got the tshirt!

Dorimor1

Banned
They are making a big mistake...

I guess clustering will compensate for the numbers lost to the 'classic' servers

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
going to stay prydwen unless the pryd-excal pop goes under 1000 people primetime in wich case ill head to classic server or quit :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
when i come back from wow i will be staying on excal.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
IMO BD > all on this server

At least ToA evened up the field a bit more
That's what I thought too when I played BD on Lamorak US, but I soon found out is was Vampiir > BD > all actually :>

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
So, it's either Vamps, or BDs/Warlocks. And noone rolls Albion. :p Sounds like a fun server.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
So, it's either Vamps, or BDs/Warlocks. And noone rolls Albion. :p Sounds like a fun server.

Albion runs the most powerful full groups on a classic server no doubt.

rynnor

Rockhound
Cathos said:
casters gonna still rip everything to buggery like original servers?

TOA brought casters into dominance - without TOA its a tanks life...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Classic server here will make Camlann look crowded me thinks, another wasted resource, staying where I am thanks, I like my MLs and atris fine thanks, I didnt pay £20 for TOA plus the many many hours sunk into it just to go backwards, cant see the sense myself.

How come we never got a poll for a coop server ffs, now that would have been worth it, and might have kept a lot of the PvE'ers who leftfor WOW.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I will be using the Classic server to play the 3rd realm, I've been wanting for so long...

Meaning I will be playing Hibernia...

A group of friends will be starting too, so I guess for grouping with them, I will be playing a Firby Blademaster, and for soloing I will be playing a Vampiir, and for duoing with the GF, probably 2 x animists with a menta for power on our 3rd account

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
I will be using the Classic server to play the 3rd realm, I've been wanting for so long...

Meaning I will be playing Hibernia...

Same here, I suspect, though, as with Midguard/Excal, that'll mean hardly at all, just a bit for a change.

Darzil

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Most people who wanted to play classic moved allready to US DAOC, and i dont think they come back to an Euro classic server because they have allready a few lvl 50 characters. Besides that in a few days Darkness Rising wil be introduced on US servers.

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Classic rocks but not going to buy another Catacombs AND Darkness Rising (When it comes). 50+ Darkspire raids is enough. Also cba to level another 50, i rather TOA my Sham ._.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I would roll reaver imo. but not enought time to make chars there...
Ah, the good old 8 hour long sidi raids.... ^^

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
first few months are going to be hard on the new server(s), no lgm crafters, everyone is poor and you cant transfer Plats there. and i wonder if darkspier would be a normal dungeon not instance (dont flame me if im wrong, never been there!! is it instance?)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Classic will be a FG vs FG server. Random groups will be non-existant. Unless you are part of a team that moved to Classic (which is a wrong name for them anyway, since they're better off called 'Castrated', or as Mythic called them 'Alternative Ruleset'), you can forget about ever getting into it.

Imho. ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Anything with speed, how people run round at 1mph I don't know?

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
don't think anyone who posted stuff like that actually read the 1st post.

but thats how they get their FH post count up by posting stuff that doesn't belong in a thread.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Tesla Monkor said:
or as Mythic called them 'Alternative Ruleset'),
Imho. ;)

i agree.. Alternative Ruleset, none toa, ect...classic tho ? no not quite ;)
so i'll prob roll an alb there "for third realm ect and hardly play it,

here's a server i would play tho...
Classic and si zones, OF, and old Ra's..bring on the foe slayers ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Cathos said:
since it's a fresh start when classic arrives

what chars will you play and why?

not decided what chars to play yet , having trouble with that bit, but i know i'm gonna play albion again since i've played albion since release and i know where most stuff is.

im gonna be joining midgard on classic server with 4 ingame friends. gonna lvl together, gonna rvr together . etc.

and i might be taking a SM or BD ;) :worthy:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I'm going to stay an alb and roll a cleric, since thats what I wish I'd done on Prydwen in hindsight :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
From what I've seen on the US classic servers, the most-played classes for each realm are:

Albion: Theurgists, Heretics, Necromancers (just for farming I guess)
Midgard: Bonedancers, Warlocks
Hibernia: Vampiirs, Rangers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom