Classic: What char will you choose.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
From what I've seen on the US classic servers, the most-played classes for each realm are:

Albion: Theurgists, Heretics, Necromancers (just for farming I guess)
Midgard: Bonedancers, Warlocks
Hibernia: Vampiirs, Rangers
lol, Rangers. Less QQ about the scout zerg now! ;)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I've played a Ranger myself on Gareth, they're quite powerfull against non-buffed chars with self buffs up :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i would rather roll a character at release than roll a character 6 months down the line and do it solo. At least with release everyone will be at the same standing noone will have the "im better than you" attitdue . Ok that wont take long for the first dedicated individuals to hit 50.

But even so to hit lgm spellcraft took me around 2 weeks i would say and that was with support of the guild and tbh i just dont have the reading matieral left in the house to manage another lgm character :D

Most of heresy have decided to dedicate a night a week to the classic servers and whats that like a few weeks good solid playing and bingo group made. We will still have our fully toaed chars on excalibur and its not as if we dont play together anyways.

remember just because you dont want to play there doesnt mean many other people wont want to play there. and like someone posts it gives us english acess to a third server type. WE dont have to buy any more accounts and we dont have to move to the US servers or have the risk of being called cross realmers.

IT should be fun experience of course all the doom and neighsayers will complain when the rps dry up or they run out of targets or the relics swap hands but tbh i play this game for fun not to be tied down to a single character on a single server. I did that on pyrdwen for too long and now i play for fun and stuffs. So ok classic might have french and german and spannish and english all complaining at each other for zerging but you know it gives you chance to meet new people and stuff which is what a mmorpg is about.

I look forward to it and we already ahve our guild name and stuff sorted out. SO ill cya you there (Btw will be on hibernia we been discussing guild setup) :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i would rather roll a character at release than roll a character 6 months down the line and do it solo. At least with release everyone will be at the same standing noone will have the "im better than you" attitdue . Ok that wont take long for the first dedicated individuals to hit 50.

But even so to hit lgm spellcraft took me around 2 weeks i would say and that was with support of the guild and tbh i just dont have the reading matieral left in the house to manage another lgm character :D

Most of heresy have decided to dedicate a night a week to the classic servers and whats that like a few weeks good solid playing and bingo group made. We will still have our fully toaed chars on excalibur and its not as if we dont play together anyways.

remember just because you dont want to play there doesnt mean many other people wont want to play there. and like someone posts it gives us english acess to a third server type. WE dont have to buy any more accounts and we dont have to move to the US servers or have the risk of being called cross realmers.

IT should be fun experience of course all the doom and neighsayers will complain when the rps dry up or they run out of targets or the relics swap hands but tbh i play this game for fun not to be tied down to a single character on a single server. I did that on pyrdwen for too long and now i play for fun and stuffs. So ok classic might have french and german and spannish and english all complaining at each other for zerging but you know it gives you chance to meet new people and stuff which is what a mmorpg is about.

I look forward to it and we already ahve our guild name and stuff sorted out. SO ill cya you there (Btw will be on hibernia we been discussing guild setup) :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
just a point, the first 4 replys were;

Perf said:
I'll stick with what I got and where I am thank you very much.

Septina said:
Not a damn thing since the server sucks.

Deepflame said:
I'm sticking to my prydwenites!

Tears said:
Staying on excal thanks :) classic can rot.

and after that even more about classic sucking or whatever. well if you dont want to play there then ignore the thread? (not trying to be grumpy but)

and i may come back for classic servers, in which class i'll maybe play a zerker, or savage. i may play hib tho, in which case i'll go for a blademaster for definate. i've heard classic rocks, but i dont want to play on US servers so i'll have to decide to wait or just go play US :p.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
With no ML's for group cure disease and no immunity timer the mid groups run with 2xshaman's, 2xhealers, 4xtanks and rip everything apart. The shaman's constantly AE-spam disease causing interrupts and -50% heal+minor snare. It's truely ridiculous how strong Midgard is on a classic server :( it's why they're so overpopulated on Lamorak.

bullshit

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
well, gonne try with 2 rl friends this setup: Cleric, Sorc, Theurgist.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Shan said:
Classic rocks but not going to buy another Catacombs AND Darkness Rising (When it comes). 50+ Darkspire raids is enough. Also cba to level another 50, i rather TOA my Sham ._.

you wont need to buy another expansion, just click on the new server using an existing accout :)

:m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Voted no on the original survey, but since we're getting it, I'm figuring I might as well try it out (I bet there will be a lull in the activity on the normal servers for a month or so anyway). My group is therefore thinking about rolling Albion to try L50 fixed group RvR in the last realm. :)

Oh, and given my history, I will probably play a Cleric myself.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I'm probably going to roll some Midgard alts as I'm mainly on Alb/Excal and have Hib/Pryd characters too - though that'll depend on where friends go too.

Only be on a casual basis though.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:

He's correct to some degree, disease is VERY powerful on a nontoa server, particularly for mids.

Doesn't change the fact that both NS and NP guild groups beat the living crap out of all mid groups :p

It makes _a_ difference, but its not half as overpowered as warlocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom