classic server bug?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
cant change emblem, says i've already changed it once.. but i havent..

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
can't change it after you create it after 1.80 patch, afaik 1.83 introduces so you can change emblem how many times you want tho!

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
I can't help you with this bug, but next patch you will be able to change the emblem as much as you want.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
ah sweet. we made emblem as a kinda joke on glastonbury server u see.. was old hof colours.. but with a mug of beer on it (was only me, bro and boni in guild back then.. thought it was appropriate hehe) didnt expect everyone from excal/hib to join us and say.. ilaya change the emblem ffs.. makes us look like pissheads :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
same with rigante, we can't change it either. GOA just told us to sod off saying we must of used our free respec. :(

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Probably not the case but...

Are you trying to change the emblem at the same Guild Registrar/Guild Emblemer that you created it? If you try to change it at another NPC than the initial one, it will deny you the change.

/Ovron

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ovron said:
Probably not the case but...

Are you trying to change the emblem at the same Guild Registrar/Guild Emblemer that you created it? If you try to change it at another NPC than the initial one, it will deny you the change.

/Ovron

We've tried all of them, even the ones locked in the basement at the bottom of the kobbie undercity no-one knows about..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom