Classes discution

pip

Banned
Xxcalibur said:
warlocks : 6 years to 12
bds : 12 - 14

is a class created for newbies, anyway i respec the Bds like bananaplockaren who were not in the famouse lame lifedrain spec.

rest of game is ok.
Idiots like you run in 8v8 3-1 :flame: :eek7:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Warlocks can be so much more than a 1 button class. Was the same type of whine when Bonedancers came.

Valkyrie is actually worse than thane from a point of view. I'd like them to lower shears timers to 30sec or so and give them stealth and climb walls.

Bonedancers is a tough class.. on the eage of overpowered in some cases. But there are others like it. Every melee char who have faced a buffed necro knows that.

Animist is just nasty in group.. I just wish they could put the shrooms on another specline. :S

Banshee is retarded, with that delve on it's nuke they should have atleast 3.5sec castspeed on it. And they are hard to spot in a distance.

Valewalkers deserve more grouping, they are just plain nasty when played right.

Reaver is slam iwinclass, but pretty gimp once you purge the slam.

Mincer should have their rouge abillities removed and be lowered to the same hybrid table as thane and warden.

And what to do about thanes? I don't have a clue, ideas?

comparing a bonedancer in rvr to a necro in rvr with respect to being OP ? Oo

pip

Banned
bigchief said:
Dont row with atos he his the buddah :worthy: :eek7:

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
Vermillon said:
What classes you think that will never be considered "honorable" by players in general. Reasons about it.
Discuss how much Mythic succeded on introducing new classes.

e.g. Infiltrators, Mincers, Scouts, Sorcs, and them retarded Warlock's HAve you seen them onebuttonslashnukesteppwn infils that you are after? :m00: /YES.

Bonedancers are kickarse Hard.

/respect to all PE, TDD, Maelstrom, Everlast, BaF(Appendix-frau'grp) and LoE. THEES are Honorable players(classes exept,Septina(FAGET Sorc ^^) lol ) The rest in alb and hib are GAY!!!1 111 ^________^

/Shit Shadowblade

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

No, comparing a melee char vs a bonedancer and a melee char vs. a necro.

Either way, the melee have greater chance against the bonedancer than the necro. :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Reaver is slam iwinclass, but pretty gimp once you purge the slam.

only lame reavers gimp after purged, they still have parry and block chain (at end of block chain they have lifetap, around 300-400, tho it's hard to do all the chain), or can strafe and do levi if the enemy not sticked or face... :E

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
atos said:
Valkyrie is actually worse than thane from a point of view. I'd like them to lower shears timers to 30sec or so and give them stealth and climb walls.

Give them stealth so they can stealth and go hide in shame :<

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Warlocks can be so much more than a 1 button class. Was the same type of whine when Bonedancers came.

Banshee is retarded, with that delve on it's nuke they should have atleast 3.5sec castspeed on it. And they are hard to spot in a distance.

If you really mean that, I can't help myself but laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom