Classes and their "signature" abilities...

A

asorek

just incase someone else didnt post it, cos i couldnt be arsed to read all the whines!! the chanter Focus sheild is being moved into the PET SPEC LINE!! so see a LOT less focus grps about, now you cant have Debuff and focus...you'll lose one!! and i think the PBAOE might be getting moved so you cant spec Mana and get it all.... i may be wrong about the last one but the other two are certain!

Personally im going 50 Arboreal with my Animist...simply because its thr only spec that appeals to me, and i dont see any reason to gimp myself for spells i wont even use! there's no such thing as diminishing returns for a caster, you either go full spec or go half and half and gimp yourself for some lo level shitty utility spell, which because of its low level will serve fuck all purpose in RvR due to high resists.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by kaine_1
lvl 50 attacks should look like a summoning sequence off one of the Final Fantasy games :)

Meaning.

Tinksywinksy casts Overlord of The Damned.

*enter mov*

Tinksywinksy: So what you guys wanna do while this movie runs? It's about ten minutes or so.

Pai: Well, we could play CS for a while. You quickcasted another in que?

Tinksywinksy: Sure did.

Pai: Kewl. Let's roll.

F

freeq

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Meaning.

Tinksywinksy casts Overlord of The Damned.

*enter mov*

Tinksywinksy: So what you guys wanna do while this movie runs? It's about ten minutes or so.

Pai: Well, we could play CS for a while. You quickcasted another in que?

Tinksywinksy: Sure did.

Pai: Kewl. Let's roll.

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/ff7.htm

someone had too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom