Class and race?

Traxxy

Fledgling Freddie
Well, as the topic, What Class and race u gonna be?
And why are u going to be your Class and race?

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
A witch hunter will be my first try in open beta. But I intend to try most things out before headstart gets here, so I can't really answer the question yet :)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
My first char will with certainty be a Goblin Shaman.
But Chaos Chosen and Witch elf are most certainly on my wish-list too :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Main Goblin Shaman...

But definitely going to try Chaos Chosen/Maruder and Witch Elves out, and the dark elf caster, forgot it's name.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Im currently standing between Wich elf (Dark elf) Shaman (goblin) and Zealot (chaos)

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Shadow warrior - High Elf

Was going to be a witch hunter but during closed beta i played a warrior priest and i have seen and done mostly all of the Emipre quest so im doing somthing new for live

Aada

Part of the furniture
I am trying out a White Lion first if the pet pathing sucks nuts i will roll an Iron Breaker because i have never rolled a dorf in any game and Ironbreaker looks like a decent class.

Lonewolf

Fledgling Freddie
I don't exactly know which races I will choose. One youtube video inspired me thinking to choose ironbreaker. Other options are White lion or chosen. Don't know yet. :rolleyes:

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I love to play melee chars so i will probably go for White Lion/Marauder according to the side i ll choose.

Metadyne

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking at playing Marauder. I never usually play ebil classes, but from the vids I've seen, looks like it could be fun :)

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Black Orc i think. Well, will go for that in first OB char.

Lanowar

Fledgling Freddie
A witch hunter will be my first try in open beta. But I intend to try most things out before headstart gets here, so I can't really answer the question yet :)

Pretty much the view I want to take, best try everything so you get a good idea of the game and how stuff works.

Slaggathor

Fledgling Freddie
I am going to play:
Chaos - Chosen

I have allways played a ranged dps class in MMOs and I fell in love with the class when I first saw it.

A

avskum

I think a goblin shaman will be my first also, i like versatile chars, pretty sure I'll create a Witch Elf pretty on too, posh ppl on drugs, sounds too good to miss out on :D

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
I usually play pet classes. Warlock in WoW, Mastermind in CoX and Necromancer in AoC.

So i thought i'd play a shaman in WAR :D

Euphie

Fledgling Freddie
my first is gonna be a Dark Elf Sorceress probably unless i change my mind over open beta

Yazzoo

Fledgling Freddie
Going to check out Sword Master and some sort of chaos char, maybe Magus.

I tend to go for what appeals to me at the time though. When I played WoW, my first char was a Gnome Mage. They looked different.

Yes, I am twisted.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
my guild told me "muy, sorcs are glass cannons that do big damage and have AE damage and are by definition suicidal and can blow themselves up by accident, you are playing one":clap:

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
shaman or bright wizard for me.... will make my final decision during OB...

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen for me. When I saw the first cinematic and how they owned that human fighter/caster, whatever, I was like who the hell is that? Then I found out they were a tank class, which is my playing style in games. I like to be able to take damage and run in and give some too. They also seem to have great auras for support of the group, making them a good class to play.

Plus the cinematic was great. That fighter casts that spell just to stop the Chosen's mace and Chosen just knees him and spell comes off and bye bye human, smashes his head in.

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I always play the baddy/underdog/whatever side and normally tank/melee
(WoW - horde - Warrior, DAoC - Hib - BM/Hero)

So I'm gonna try a WH and a SM I think but I'm a bit worried about release and the balance. I know Order looks to be less popular than Destro in beta so far but I'm concerned people will roll the 'goodies' in live release and then choose WH 'cos its a rogue...

I wanna play WH cos it looks awesome but I love the idea I have of how it will play and I love ppl saying its squishy and hard, I want a challenge :D

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Plus the cinematic was great. That fighter casts that spell just to stop the Chosen's mace and Chosen just knees him and spell comes off and bye bye human, smashes his head in.

That wasn't a cinematic, that was me wearing a costume, beating up Jupitus.

Hohum

Fledgling Freddie
I will be going Dwarf. Want to go engineer but I am really liking the looks of either three classes as they seem pretty solid.

Ho

advocacy

Fledgling Freddie
i will be rolling a chaos magus to start with and then once the "you mean the DoK isn't melee dps i'm gonna play something different." period is over i will probs roll one of them as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom