Clarkson does it again

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, if the first gag about mexicans didnt do it what he wrote in his column this week is bound to do it.

He said:

"Mexicans don't have an olympic team because anyone that can jump, swim or run is already across the border"

finding all this coverage funny tbh, mexico is really over reacting. Thousands of TV shows slag off countries daily do you see them all moaning about it?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The problem was, it wasn't funny. It was such a forced, awkward segment. Top Gear humour is on a slipper slope, they just don't do it for me any more.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The problem was, it wasn't funny. It was such a forced, awkward segment. Top Gear humour is on a slipper slope, they just don't do it for me any more.

Nah the top gear one wasnt funny tbh but in all fairness compared to what other TV shows put out it wasnt that offensive either, i've seen much much worse from other TV shows yet no one bats an eyelid at those.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Lol, if the first gag about mexicans didnt do it what he wrote in his column this week is bound to do it.

He said:

"Mexicans don't have an olympic team because anyone that can jump, swim or run is already across the border"

i lol'd.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Both made me laugh, it is obvious they aren't serious but of course the politically correct brigade are all over it like flies on shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The "controversy" is doing its job - it's getting news coverage and people are talking about it...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The tragic thing is I was told that Mexican Olympic joke when I was at Uni, and that was 10 years ago at best. Epic fail on the recycled joke :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The tragic thing is I was told that Mexican Olympic joke when I was at Uni, and that was 10 years ago at best. Epic fail on the recycled joke :(

The timing was perfect tho :p you can't deny that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doesn't help the english(thanks youtube clip) xenophobia infamy though.

It was funny enough for the show, that is going downhill a bit, need to rectify it pronto.

Don't think top gear were expecting such a wet backlash though.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Doesn't help the english(thanks youtube clip) xenophobia infamy though.

It was funny enough for the show, that is going downhill a bit, need to rectify it pronto.

Don't think top gear were expecting such a wet backlash though.

icwatudidthere
:ninja:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It was painfully staged and so ridiculous there has to be something behind it, on top of that the Mexican supercar was revealed 2 years ago, so I can only presume they decide to build something around the Mexicans and dug up this supercar to justify it's spot in the 'news' section.

Very odd.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He also owns Top Gear and it makes BBC Worldwide a bundle of money every year. :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A load of fuss about nothing imo

Harmless fun

Massive sense of humour failure. Yet again

I do hope Clarkson & co. can be allowed to carry on without all this political correctness bollocks

Everyone know whats TG's about.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Clarkson hasn't been funny....ever.

He should stick to driving fast cars around the top gear test track.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A load of fuss about nothing imo

Harmless fun

Massive sense of humour failure. Yet again

I do hope Clarkson & co. can be allowed to carry on without all this political correctness bollocks

Everyone know whats TG's about.

No no, it would have been a humour fail had it been off the cuff humour. Watch it again, it was awful. Should be complaints on the grounds that it was grossly unfunny let alone targeted to create some controversy.

Fast

Part of the furniture
No no, it would have been a humour fail had it been off the cuff humour. Watch it again, it was awful. Should be complaints on the grounds that it was grossly unfunny let alone targeted to create some controversy.

Nail, head tbh.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
This of course is exactly what they were aiming for. Publicity for the show. More people will watch it now, even if it's just once, out of curiosity. Job done.

Also, Clarkson is a legend, have any of you read his books?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Steve Coogans article sums it up perfectly for me.

Non of those goons on Top Gear are remotely funny when it actually comes to that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom