Clarification of how we join BWCSL Servers ??

W

Wookles

Ok... when we come to playing matches this season, do we have to be logged into Game.Net/Barrysworld or whatever to be able to join the server ?

Seems a LiL pointless.. i mean.. you guys know participating clans have paid up..

Let us know pls so we can have time figure this stuff out.

To be honest.. 2-3 of the accounts we reg'd havnt been used for over a year and not even sure we can remember the passwords etc.

[SWANT]Wookie

A

andersschm

I presume each of the people wishing to play logs into Barrylogon to register their IP and then just connects to the server via conventional means.

R

RogueOne

Yes, each of the people playing needs to be logged into BW or to have their IP registered via Barrylogon.

If you've forgotten your password, there should be a function to retrieve it somewhere.

E

ECA

Barrylogon is a taskbar thingy that logs you into BW whenever you go online so your always logged in.

M

Mussard

Well i got a slight problem, even when im logged in with bw logon thing i still can never join a server for a match :(

any one know why, and i do spell the pass right ffs :/

F

ftm

dead easy..I have the barrylogon program enabled in the background (you know when its working as the little smiley yellow face appears on your task bar bottom right)

then just connect to the server using ASE or typing in the ip provided for the league game

A

andersschm

HLSW is another easy way to connect to match servers as long as you have Barrylogon going.

Best thing about HLSW is its designed for admins and you can view all the server settings remotely so if you have to setup a clan server at any time its good.

I'm not paid to say that btw ;)

www.hlsw.de

Users who are viewing this thread