/Clap @ Cerdin & CO

B

bjorne

Thx for killing me. The smell of alb zerg was already killing me so no harm done, nice debuff nukes u have...

Can´t beleave how many albs there was in emain atm ?? must have been 80+

/who emain = 20 including bb´s and some random grps of hibs, hell that must be boring.

B

blademistress

Zergs are never fun imo, but when it comes to be zerged or zerg, i prefer the later option :)

First day in emain today for a long time, can't say i like it, but after repeatable deaths to JH, we went HW/DF/emain :)

L

loxleyhood

2fgs of FoM killing solo scouts! 2fgs of FoM killing solo scouts!

B

bjorne

Thats bad :/ , well most FOM members are quite new to rvr so the will take what they get. Even soloers.

B

Belomar

Sorry about that, Bjorne, I caught sight of you in the corner of my eye and had the driver turn back -- we were looking for a Hib FG and thought that it could conceivably be those I saw. Turned out to be a solo Skald, but by then I had already unleashed my n00ks. ;) Solly!

We did spare a soloing BM(?) (name of Nightsend) in HW earlier during the night. :)

M

mrmiagi

Well no harm done i was solo and unbuffed so i didn´t expect to kill anything, was just bored of not getting emain grp so i went out for some sightseeing. Managed to dodge a few zergs berfore u saw me =)

A

Ahqmae

Oh so that's what you and your friends were doing all along Loxley!

Damn, I thought soloing was about hunting alone and stuff :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom