/clap albs :D

B

Bebopbo

Was brave of all you stealthers to pop only when another fg albs come along at 1:30am & not when our random fg were passing there many times before as you were ganking solo's instead lol /clap :D

Stlong leeching imo :p

C

chimaira

The whine is hidden behind smileys in this one :m00:

S

scarffs

Nooo, they shoud destealth right in front of your fg and be slaughtered. You really believe these guys make a lv50 char, sc it, do raids for uber items, group up, sneak trhough the frontier to a mg ad then they see a fg pbae hibs and go : He , lets attack these guys and get thrashed.

When are people going to realise that others are exactly like them and like to kill and not be killed ?

O

old.windforce

another QQ needed here

stealthers should get some love, they pay 2 times subscribtion :(

D

Damon_D

Or if you a mid 3x... But then again we have insta CC..... and shadowrun so its cool...

B

Bebopbo

lol!

This wanst a QQ, well a lil bit maybe :p but more of a question ;)

we were random grp & low RR including me wit my BM :) ... dont they like a descent fight or they jus like to gank solo :p

They even might have had some fun too tbh instead of the usual leech ;)

S

Shanaia

mate a fg stealthers vs a fg of even low rr randoms is a TOUGH if not impossible fight for stealthers .. we have the advantage of the first hit ... but unless we take out all your healers and cc'ers in that first hit stealthers will get slaughtered.

Sure I've seen Deadly Shadows take out full groups (even fotm full groups) ... and a lot of respect to them for that... but just any full group of stealthers can't take out a fg

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Shanaia

Sure I've seen Deadly Shadows take out full groups (even fotm full groups) ... and a lot of respect to them for that... but just any full group of stealthers can't take out a fg

They were 2 fg tho.

C

constanze

Originally posted by old.Downanael
They were 2 fg tho.

so if its so easy repeat it with 1fg gimpo

atm DS is the only group that killed a non random fg on this server

A

amazingsteve

but then again, DS standard group=25 people :eek: so not rly impressive.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by constanze
once again do it better...
well you labs got an advantage with your stealth groups, called minstrels. That should help alot against a random fg.

S

scarffs

Alb stealth groups = easy mode.

Best assassin, only realm with cc and speed and escape button in stealth, scout is on par withother realms archers.

Users who are viewing this thread