clans quitting

K

[K1]Jas

the same as last season we see clans quitting. 2 clans have quit division 2 and i see a few missing in division 3.

I think clans are missing the point of these leagues.

I'm very glad that BW are making the rules fairly simple, having 2 admins in the game and pandora running will makes for a safer more friendly league.

It really doesn't matter if you win or lose.

PS I think 14 rounds is enough and although K1 enjoy the games (our 2nd season) I feel that the league championships being 10 weeks now might be more to do with staying power than actual wins...

anyway keep up the good work....

JAS

J

joe_black

The more rules and anti cheat measures that BWMOHL enforces the more teams will leave. It is a sad fact that Allied Assault thrives on cheats and what the genuine player who doesn't cheat finds attractive, the cheats and doubtful players don't.

This is the dilemma all clans face when running a server. Enforce anti cheating and you will find you get fewer players on your server. Run a server with no anti cheat measures and it will be full 24/7. Of course there are shades of grey within this and you have to make your own choice of where to play.

K

[K1]Jas

being part of a clan I only play clan matches. I'm not at all bothered that our anticheat server stays empty.

I'm talking about official clan matches which are something else.

I think the pandora is a good step forward.

In season 3 much to the joy of K1 BW opened up division 3. It looks like it was a division too far and maybe should be reduced back down to 3 divisions again (prem; div 1; div2) increasing the size of each division slightly (by 1) would allow all teams present to stay.

GFK have been introduced into our division and I'm glad cos K1 haven't played them since May 2002 so a rematch is well on the cards. :D

3rd_damigger

Cheating will always be there....its a shame but we have to accept it.

I'd rather see clans drop out of the leagues than have the possibility of having clans that cheat in it.

Its a shame do that even with running pandora there still will be cheaters.

I have seen demo's with servers running newest version of pandora with players using all sorts of cheats.....its the same as with virusses the updates are always too late and protection can only protect you from a small part of it.

Gladly we have 2 admins that make the risk of cheaters smaller.

F

f3rgi3

Yup seems ur right.

Everyone seems to forget that we are the only league tha provides Servers and admins as well as democratic format.

People just want forfiet wins on technical stuff all the time.

Im afraid those people arnt welcome here. They are in the league for the wrong reason.
/Fergie

J

joe_black

Read your rules Fergie, BarrysWorld make them for goodness sake. Should clans ignore the BWMOHL rules and instead follow the "Fergie" rule book?

"Democratic format"? You are talking rubbish, you have behaved like a dictator. "Technical stuff"? A clan not turning up to play is not technical, its a failure to show.
You removed us from the league for following the rules and I have made a complaint about your actions to BigFoot and DB's.

You are not BarrysWorld!

"Clans are NOT allowed to reschedule or postpone Matches to any other night. A 'No Show' awarded to an opponent is equal to 3 points and a score of 14-0." [BWMOHL rules]

Unless Fergie decides to kick you out for being the team who shows up.

Unbelievable!

F

f3rgi3

/me hands over a tissue.

Perhaps you should of looked at the bigger picture young man.

There are 3 teams in ur Division... thats.. er, means u have 4matchs in 10 weeks... actually 2 if u wanted to play it by the book.

Like I said in the email, I dont think the league is for you guys.

We try to encourage games... not discourage them.

Now that's the spirit ;)

"Please bear in mind that whilst we try to be as flexible as possible to suit the needs of the clans participating in the league, at times we will have to enforce rulings which will not be popular in order to keep the league running properly.
• This league is intended to be a competitive yet sporting competition. If a clans actions mean that the "good nature" of the league is threatened then that clan may be punished. "

a.ka. 45th is no-more in da league.

Have a nice day

/Fergie

F

f3rgi3

Your post was removed. Do not advertise here please.

Read my post above again. This is game - no-one is going to die. It's not real life.

We want to encourage gaming... have some fun. Your attitude towards our league isn't welcomed.

I explained to who ever it was' from your clan about the MCP situation. They were happy to play the game at a later date.

Now i understand you are making a complaint. Like I have said before.

Good luck with your clan & complaint.

Best Wishes

Fergie

J

joe_black

Post was removed = shut up your winning the argument.

Censor what you will Fergie, you will not ruin the BWMOHL.

F

f3rgi3

There is no argument, your clan isnt in this league. You can also see that all your other posts have been left..

tut tut..

J

joe_black

OK, put the post back without what you called an advetisment.

L

leonuk

Joe, it's the attitude that people take regarding admins trying to make the league a fun place to be that sucks. Fergie and the other admins work really hard to get this league running properly, fairly and fun!
Without ferg this league wouldn't be up and running, so don't start having a go at the person that made this possible.
You need to chill out m8, because if you had handled this in a mature and calm attitude in the first place, then non of this would have happened.
A big part of the appeal of this league to many clans is that it's ACTUALLY FUN! to play matches, something that imo has been missing for a good few months. This is achieved through good, democratic league settings, i.e maps and weapon restrictions, aswell as the admins and clans that take part in this league not being snotty little immature kiddies.
This league is a privelage to play in. If the Admins see fit that a clan is not right for the league because of their attitudes, then they should have every right to warn/kick them. To have a go because you wanted your 'oh so precious' 3 forfeit win points, shows that you indeed are not what is wanted. It's you that needs to get a grip, no-one else m8.

J

joe_black

Leon, BWMOHL Match Admin,

For following the BarrysWorld rules a clan can no longer enjoy competing. Its that simple.

I'm not interested in carrying this topic any further.

Finally, please keep your posts at least polite.

Users who are viewing this thread