Claiming respec stones from the dragon

T

Taravi

The raid started out good, i was in one of the 2 Keepers of the light groups.
We killed the dragon 2 times, with a little help from the other guilds =P
Waited for ages at CWS, or atleast it felt like ages...
Everyone had to wait, so no biggy.

We got a cleric hammer, 2 realm respec stones and 2 skill respec stones.
Sweet, I get 1/8 chance to get a skill respec stone i thought, but then Zii claims one of em.
Yes, he was the group leader of the second kotl group, but does that give him the right to claim a respec stone? =/

I'm no longer in the guild anymore and a couple of others left too.
Note:
I'm not saying that Kotl is bad guild or anything
I have had lots of fun in the guild.
Although most of my friends left the guild when a similar incident occured, but i stayed because they had helped me level my wizard to 50.

I started an alt in the guild that my friends joined and leveled him, because i didn't like fire spec at all in RvR(bolts are bugged and everyone got high heat resistance).
So when the patch came i dusted off my wizard and prepared to attend the dragon raid.
I wanted a skill respec stone, so i could respec to ice.
But the guild had changed...

Taravi 50 Wizard

H

Hit ^_^

claim whit out lotto seems a bit unfair.
if he dident have a Realy good reason for the claim :)

btw who won the mace?

T

Taravi

I don't think he had a good reason, i asked several times in /gu and with /send, but he didn't respond.
Another kotl member responded with something that isn't appropriate to say here.

I think Armstrong got the mace, im not sure tho.

Edit: Armstrong DIDNT get the mace, dunno who got it.

K

kan-

Thats really lame what he did. Just becuase he is a group leader doesn mean he claims a stone. Non of FC did it and neither should any other group leader. Lotto as always. If you dont get one tough look. Sorry to hear about you leaving : /

D

Draylor

Pathetic.

I guess some people think respec stones are worth pissing off the rest of their guilds over.

T

Tranquil-

Sounds like a good reason to leave the guild for if you ask me.

Y

-yoda-

the guy sounds like an asshole to me :( he had no right to claim a stone . he should of lotto it with the grp .

IMO the ONLY time anybody has the right to claim an item is if that person LEADS/ORGANISES the raid .

if they claim just for the fun of it when they have a whole group with em they shoulda been outcasted.. im sure you like your guild but imo it should of been him booted as apoosed to you and other leave because of it. Kotl have lost few members because of the actions of one person = get rid of the one person and get back the good people who left .

L

loxleyhood

One thing I made very clear on before, during and after the raid was to make sure you trusted your group leader, because it would be his responsibility to lotto them to group. I knew it would be abused by at least someone, but I didn't know a better way.

Z

Zii

flame if you want

but i got told several times by guild mates that i should use the stone cuz of my gimped spec.

T

Tharion

Re: flame if you want

Originally posted by Zii
but i got told several times by guild mates that i should use the stone cuz of my gimped spec.

But they told me to!?

Get real, can't you think for your self ?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Zii

My friends told me to jump of a cliff because it would be good for me. Duh.

This whole respec stone business has really shown some people for what they are; Fucktards!

Z

Zii

Re: Re: flame if you want

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
My friends told me to jump of a cliff because it would be good for me. Duh.

Abit diff some a respec stone dont you think?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I love people abusing their authority...
Like the king of some African state saying the country is not right for a democracy.. lol...
Or some groupleader not even starting a lotto between all those that need a respec stone cause he feels he is gimped...
And I think I could get my friends to say I need a realm respec stone also if I wanted. But I think they would claim Y-E-S is a better solution for a scout.
Regards, Glottis

E

elath

Originally posted by Zii

You were group leader, the only right this gives you is the ability to post in event /cg. However it is your responsibility to ensure that any loot allocated to the group is lotto'd fairly. This you failed to do. I doubt many will agree to be in an event group with you as leader again: indeed some may even not wish to have you in an event group in any capacity :( .

Z

Zii

how can you tell whats right or wrong when you dont know half the story? you only heard it from 1 person not the rest of the guild.

imho i think you all should shut up when you dont know whats going on

J

jilson

good luck finding a new guild buddy and hope you get a respec stone soon :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

So why don't you enlighten us?

As it stands, you took the stone without lottoing for it and now a lot of the realm think you are an authority abusing fucktard.

Z

Zii

well i started up by saying i really wanted it.. that created a lot of chaos.. made it avalible to lotto but got told by severel diff people to use it. (and yes we are a small guild compared to others)
so i used it)

say what you want but dont judge be4 you know the hole story

P

[PS]Venom

It doesn't matter if other people in your group needed it for respec also it should been lottod.

End of story.

B

BrassMonkey

"Is it not a strange fate that we should suffer so much
fear and doubt for so small a thing?"

O

old.LandShark

He who whines on BW first gets sympathy and the guy who didn't get to put his side across gets mindless irrelevant flames!
WP guys!

Sissyfoo: same principle, my arse

T

Taravi

Originally posted by Zii
well taravi wasnt even in my group at the raid

That is correct, but we lottoed the other 3 stones among all the people that was on the raid.
The other skill respec went to Shadowsneak(lotto), which wasen't in my group either.

I

i-r-e-n-a

Gimped Specs can be respeced....however...

Gimped personality cant......

Gimped playing style cant....

And

The only things that really worth anything are the ppl who you play the game with, your friends, your guildmates.

Good friends are for life, good games are for fun :)>

G

glorien_

IMO even if you are told to claim the stone doesn't mean you should, yes u may be gimped but im sure alot of other gimped people went on the raid hoping for a stone - it doesnt give u the right to steal one.

A

Aule Valar

aye sure you may want one desperatly, but so may the other people in your grp, just because your guild tells you to steal it doesn't mean you should

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom