Claimed artifact hunts... Discuss!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
if some1 asks u outta guilld to help.. you should in all fairnest get a shot at the art.. /random or whatever... but to hog it when they asked u to attend and not include u at all is just plain selfish.

like belorfyn said.. make sure the rules are clear before u go along, saves a lot of shite later.

an invite to do an artifact should give u a chance to actually get it yourself.. you aint putting in less effort than anyone else are you?

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
U cant claim a spot, u cant claim a mob, u cant claim an unpoped mob etc
U only can claim the mob wich your a fighting.
Its very simple, if u want to camp an artifact do it with a grp wich would be able to do encounter or be sure u'r friends will get there 1st, else dont whine if somebody come and "steal" u'r mob. It wasnt your mob as far as it wasnt pulled by you. The mob belongs to the person who pulled it 1st.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
elanoreth said:
It never ends there being a cleric its a pain to actually level artis now me having artis at high level benifits everyone i group with yet no one seems to care enough to help me level them because they don't gain anything from it..

Get in touch, Elanoreth, you know where I am !

Maybe we can combine it with training for a few younger people, too.

Darzil

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortuantley the answer is money. These things are very valuable and can be sold for a lot as some are tough to get with camping pop times demand and what not.

Shame really.

I thinkt he whole way artifacts work is wrong, what a waste of time camping for 48 hours just for a mob to pop. They should make it harder to kill and insta pop it for good items.

Brolundar said:
I think there is another question.
Why i shouldn't help him to get an artefact, which, may be, saves my live in rvr later?
Why I shouldn't help, if there are side-drops much more useful to my chars then artefct itself?
Why I shouldn't help, if I may need help too for some other thingies?

That the way to archive bigger things in a faster time.
Just remember its only a game, not rl or a business to live from.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Starbuck said:
I thinkt he whole way artifacts work is wrong, what a waste of time camping for 48 hours just for a mob to pop. They should make it harder to kill and insta pop it for good items.

Agree or make it quest based were the mob pop's like LSA

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
what oro said more or less :)

only artifact I find it ok to claim under all circumstances are the Stone of Atlantis
since you can't repeat the quest for the tuning fork you only get one shot

(aletrnatively though the ones that has the tuning fork gets to roll before the encounter to decide who gets to use their fork.)

Muh

Fledgling Freddie
If you need the artifact in question, I can see why you wanna roll for it, but if it's just to sell it or whatever, shame on u imo.

"This has really nothing to do with if i want the arti or not, but the fact that i don't even get the chance to roll for it kinda sets me off."

I dont see why this will set u off.. I mean, one hand scratch the other etc..
I've helped people getting artifacts just about whenever im asked, and as a conseqence people help me when there's something i need to get..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom