Film Civil War

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just watched it tbh it looks pretty good im interested to see how this all plays out not read the comics so dont really know the whole story.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
just watched it tbh it looks pretty good im interested to see how this all plays out not read the comics so dont really know the whole story.

TBH Other than Captain America v Iron Man, it doesn't look much like the plot of the comics; which believe me is a good thing; it was a shite storyline.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Beat me to it @DaGaffer

General Ross is back I see, and I'm sure I saw a glimpse of Black Panther at 1.51

Edmond

Sat in the cinema just waiting for it to start

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Gay @Edmond. I'm off to the 10pm and I'm on pint no6 already :)

May eat soon tho. Not touched food since yesterday.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Enjoy needing a piss every 20 minutes!
Meh. In a lovely little French restaurant in Nottingham. Just hand carpaccio of beetroot, goats cheese and hazlenut starter (*way* better than it sounds), lamb next. Rare. Wine a go-go.

I've a 2 pint bladder. Piss before film = Dances With Wolves uninterrupted :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just got back

The good:
A much better plot than the Civil War comic.
A villain that wasn't just some power-crazed meglomaniac
Great cameos from the new guys, especially Spidey and Ant-Man.
The way the MCU keeps evolving is great.

The not so good:
Neither Stark or Roger's positions make much sense. Not so much the Accords in Captain America's case (after SHIELD you can see his point) but protecting Bucky to the extent he did is dubious.
Bucky may not have been responsible for what he did, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be tried.
Stark's guilt on the other hand, is a bit lame, especially with Ross in the mix.
Zemo couldn't know Stark and Rogers would both come to the base in Siberia; if Iron Man didn't show his whole plot was a waste of time.

Still enjoyed it though

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just got back

The good:
A much better plot than the Civil War comic.
A villain that wasn't just some power-crazed meglomaniac
Great cameos from the new guys, especially Spidey and Ant-Man.
The way the MCU keeps evolving is great.

The not so good:
Neither Stark or Roger's positions make much sense. Not so much the Accords in Captain America's case (after SHIELD you can see his point) but protecting Bucky to the extent he did is dubious.
Bucky may not have been responsible for what he did, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be tried.
Stark's guilt on the other hand, is a bit lame, especially with Ross in the mix.
Zemo couldn't know Stark and Rogers would both come to the base in Siberia; if Iron Man didn't show his whole plot was a waste of time.

Still enjoyed it though
Anal Bitches 5 had massive plot-holes but I still enjoyed it tbh

Edmond

Man that was a long film....

Didn't expect Crossbones to have such a small part and then kill himself
Black Panther was very good, cant wait for the stand alone film
Spidey/Tom Holland was good too, but I thought he would have had a bigger role in this
A lot more plot then previous films and overall very good, will probably see it again before it leaves the cinema

Last edited:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Went last night with my daughter, we both loved it. We thought Spiderman was superb, loved how he ran his mouth. And loved Black Panthers introduction into story arc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just watched Ironman 4, thought it was great. Thought it was odd they called it Captain America seeing as it was basically more Tony Stark back story.

Great action scenes, Antman was brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom