City Level

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Trying to get into the guild tavern for the first time last night and its says 'The city needs to be level 2 to enter here.' Tried to find a command or somewhere on the UI that shows the currant city level but couldnt find it, yes the city level must be only level 1 but would help us to know before walking all that way just to find it isnt high enough. Is there a command for us to check on city level at all? Also how does the city level expand, is it through quests within the city itself or how the realm is doing?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
When you are in the city theres a star on the top of the mini map which when you hover over it tells you the city level and what is currently unlocked.

Quests and xp'ing seem to contribute to raising the city level but it seems to be a much slower process than I expected at least between levels 1 and 2.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well see it as the girls see it, sometimes slow is good.. :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Well see it as the girls see it, sometimes slow is good.. :p

That isn't tricky given that I am a girl...however many of the guild unlocks at early guild levels relate to unlocks for the guild hall (Viper Pit in IC), which aren't available til City reaches level 2 so I expected the city to level fairly quickly between 1 and 2 so that these rewards for guilds levelling weren't useless :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
That isn't tricky given that I am a girl...however many of the guild unlocks at early guild levels relate to unlocks for the guild hall (Viper Pit in IC), which aren't available til City reaches level 2 so I expected the city to level fairly quickly between 1 and 2 so that these rewards for guilds levelling weren't useless :)
OMMG a girl?!?!?!?!? *drools* are you single? :) /jk

Yes would be lovely to be able to use the guild unlocks.

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
What narks me is standard unlocks at 5, heraldry at 10. What muppet thought that was a good idea? The whole point of a standard was that it shows the guilds heraldry (Likewise cloaks!) getting guild level to 10 is not easy unless you zerg it.

Plus I am fucking sick of all the white cloaks! It looks ridiculous! Either heraldry or the ability to dye them please!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
What narks me is standard unlocks at 5, heraldry at 10. What muppet thought that was a good idea? The whole point of a standard was that it shows the guilds heraldry (Likewise cloaks!) getting guild level to 10 is not easy unless you zerg it.

Plus I am fucking sick of all the white cloaks! It looks ridiculous! Either heraldry or the ability to dye them please!
Why do people want to have everything at starts? The game has been out since thursday. Take a deep breath :)

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
Why do people want to have everything at starts? The game has been out since thursday. Take a deep breath :)

Its just bad design really. I dont want everything at start, I am happy for it to be tiered the way it is. But opening up standards in a fraction of the time it gets to actually show heraldry is silly.

The other way round would have been better. Level 5 guild unlocks heraldry for cloaks, 10 unlocks standards. As it is I went over to empire lands just to kill that bloody dryad so I dont look like an advert for a whiter-than-white washing powder....Which makes me just as generic as everyone else with it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom