Circle of Five Questions

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Couple of things I'm wondering about DR and Circle of Five:

1. Has anyone tried killing the named mobs other then the Circle of Five bosses in Brimstone Caverns, and do they have any reward or bonus CLexp ?

2. Is the shepard exp worth doing the Circle of Five again ? I've completed the whole quest on my paladin (including Azalel), but I was wondering if it's a quick way to CL5 by helping someone through the quests again, or is it just a normal exp gain like I'd get from killing mobs in PoC over and over...

many thanks :)

(and i'm award of the guides and things and i don't need links to them thanks :p)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
I killed some of the Co5 boss more than once and on the 2nd run I got almost no CLxp at all. The xp from helping people along with the normal mobs you get kicking around was ok but not uber fast... not tried normal xping in poc etc.. but hell I'll def up for giving it a go if you need a grp :]

quindexter

Fledgling Freddie
Shepherd xp from helping another around Co5 isn't that great. Best CL xp is from rvr kills if you have done the Co5 mobs already that is. However as rvr kills are never consistent best xp after that is in poc or any other of your favourite frontier farming spots. :)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Do you get more xp killing mobs in a place like poc in rvr than you do say killing taskers in ac?

quindexter

Fledgling Freddie
Yes due to the camp bonuses gained in the frontiers. Sorry i never mentioned the catacombs quest. Cl xp off those is very good especially as the quests are short. You can gain 0.5bubs or more from one of these 10min quests

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I found that solo rvr kills gets you 1k or just about per kill.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:
1. Has anyone tried killing the named mobs other then the Circle of Five bosses in Brimstone Caverns, and do they have any reward or bonus CLexp ?

did on classic and they dropped nothing at all mostly just like DF inquisitors without the seals!

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
hey hey

if wanna find out personally, I suggest you prepare a raid during the week and I'll bring my cabalist with me :) or my armsman :) or my smiter :) or my ... :D

Cyoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom