Circle of Five-hunts?

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Do people do these? I need it on my BD but I havnt yet seen anyone doing or announcing to do this.

If anyone feel like makeing a couple Im sure there are people out there that needs it? :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Do people do these? I need it on my BD but I havnt yet seen anyone doing or announcing to do this.

If anyone feel like makeing a couple Im sure there are people out there that needs it? :)
Yep ppl do Circle of 5 hunts.

Co5 1
Co5 2
Co5 3
Co5 4
Co5 5
Co5 6
Co5 7

The reason there aren’t many on FH is that it’s very easy and that’s a FG hunt/quest. Many announce Co5 hunts in their /as or on their guild forums.
If you want to complete Co5 then why don’t YOU arrange a hunt here on FH??

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Because I didnt know it was that easy, because I havnt done it - since when was it not allowed to post a ask if this has been done or if people are doing it?

Imagine there is someone that dosnt know enough people online to get a group to go there or that is in a small guild? Can you do that?! :rolleyes:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Because I didnt know it was that easy, because I havnt done it - since when was it not allowed to post a ask if this has been done or if people are doing it?
Hmm ok. Did I answer your question?? Did I give you links to the Co5 hunts?? Did I explain why there are so few of them here on FH?? Does that prevent you of arranging a hunt on FH?? Is it possible to get the info needed to arrange a Co5 hunt?? Do you have the brain to do that?? Are you too lazy to do that?? Is it fun to post like this??

Marcus75 said:
Imagine there is someone that dosnt know enough people online to get a group to go there or that is in a small guild? Can you do that?! :rolleyes:
Ohh, you are in a small guild. Sad little you. I’m so sorry to be so harsh on you (Hmm was I or . . . ). Guess you can’t do anything on your own then.
Are you pissed because I asked why YOU didn’t arrange a hunt??
Anyways you can do 1 of 3 things. Sit around doing nothing and hope that someone else arrange a hunt here on FH you can join. You (your guild) can join an alliance and go on one of their hunts. Or YOU can read up on the quest/step and arrange one yourself.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Hmm ok. Did I answer your question?? Did I give you links to the Co5 hunts?? Did I explain why there are so few of them here on FH?? Does that prevent you of arranging a hunt on FH?? Is it possible to get the info needed to arrange a Co5 hunt?? Do you have the brain to do that?? Are you too lazy to do that?? Is it fun to post like this??

Why post like it then? Drop the attitude of your first post and you dont get replies like that - do you really think its the end of the world if someone actually post one more subject on the topic? You probably do huh?

Kathal said:
Ohh, you are in a small guild. Sad little you. I’m so sorry to be so harsh on you (Hmm was I or . . . ). Guess you can’t do anything on your own then.
Are you pissed because I asked why YOU didn’t arrange a hunt??
Anyways you can do 1 of 3 things. Sit around doing nothing and hope that someone else arrange a hunt here on FH you can join. You (your guild) can join an alliance and go on one of their hunts. Or YOU can read up on the quest/step and arrange one yourself.

No I aint in a small guild but it seems to much for you to realize some are. I get pissed of when you decided to post stuff like "If you want to complete Co5 then why don’t YOU arrange a hunt here on FH??" without knowing a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g about me. You seriously seem to lack the ability to view things from other perspectives than your own and you seem to be one of those that goes berzerk when someone actually uses the forum despite that it might have been posted before. Next time think a second or two before you press post about what actually can be the reason for someone posting on this forum...

Oh, and feel free not to respond ever again to any of my posts. :mad:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
iF You wAnT to coMpleTe Co5 tHen WhY Don’t yOu arRanGe a huNt hEre On FH??

i wanna be flamed aswell :<

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
iF You wAnT to coMpleTe Co5 tHen WhY Don’t yOu arRanGe a huNt hEre On FH??

i wanna be flamed aswell :<
AAAAGH!!!
Whats your excuse?? Hmm . . . Albertslund . . . guess you are a BIF fan ;)

Det er jeg :clap:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Kathal said:
AAAAGH!!!
Whats your excuse?? Hmm . . . Albertslund . . . guess you are a BIF fan ;)

Det er jeg :clap:
hehe jeg er ikke så meget for fodbold :p

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
wanna have hot sex with me then? :sex:
AAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
/em summons his horse and hit the sprint button :)

Btw about your Avatar. Are you a "fire fox" on IE or is the fox humping/owning IE??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom