News Chuck Norris? What a pussy...

Chilly

Balls of steel
I dunno, he waited til they'd almost finished before going postal.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Yeah, a knife that *looks* like "you do NOT want to mess with me". Kudos to the guy for leaping in where angels fear to tread.

I have nothing but respect for Gurkhas. I have a retired one living on the street and he is the epitome of the perfect gentleman. He's favour for a favour, I help fix his laptop, he cuts my front lawn... that sort of thing. He also has a barcode tattoo on his left shoulder which he claims is his soldier number, but I don't know if he's pulling my leg. :)

I think a fierce sense of fairness is a particular character trait of people who apply for the Gurkhas. If there is one thing I've seen time and again, a Gurkha will stand up for the little guy if he feels there's an injustice. As this incident on the train shows.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I read this before, the man is fearsome :)

He'd probably get arrested in our country mind ...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I read this before, the man is fearsome :)

He'd probably get arrested in our country mind ...

Definately. He killed 3 people and injured 8. It's not right but I bet some of 'em were running away by the end when he was knifing them so he'd have to be arrested.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Actually he chose a good time imo. I he had made his move while they were looting the train they would've been spread out and better able to sneak up on him. As it happened they were probably all bunched up and given teh confines of a train could only come at him one at a time. Good tactical decision there.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Actually he chose a good time imo. I he had made his move while they were looting the train they would've been spread out and better able to sneak up on him. As it happened they were probably all bunched up and given teh confines of a train could only come at him one at a time. Good tactical decision there.

They also probably had their pants around their ankles

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
It's called "Conservation of Ninjutsu".
Conservation of Ninjutsu - Television Tropes & Idioms

Put simply, one opponent is badass, many opponents are pussies.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Definately. He killed 3 people and injured 8. It's not right but I bet some of 'em were running away by the end when he was knifing them so he'd have to be arrested.
Well they had it comming. And depending on the law of the country you can go free for killing someone under the right circumstance. Like keeping yourself alive while trying to stop 30 trainrobbers wannabe rapists.

I just think he drew the line at rape. Sure being robbed can be traumatic, but being raped is traumatic and in some countries almost a death sentence or very stigmatic.

rynnor

Rockhound
Amazing stuff -makes you glad the public and Joanna Lumley forced the last government to give Gurkhas the right to settle here.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Amazing stuff -makes you glad the public and Joanna Lumley forced the last government to give Gurkhas the right to settle here.

Was typical pettiness from the Brown, Balls and EdMill trio. Good job they're consigned to history.

Oh, wait :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom