Chuck Norris, Mr T, Vin Diesel...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They all are normal human beings and quite nice persons really.

Laurence Tureaud, aka Mr T is a very nice person and wouldn't hurt a fly in real life. He doesn't "pity" ever isngle thing in the world. Mr T is a fictional character and Laurence Tureaud is a fine actor, deemed a classic in many books.

Chuck Norris is a martial artist, who isn't that up to par at the modern day combat fighters, but is a fine actor as well. He is an all around american nice guy and does even quite a bit of charity work for children. He is not however cabable of "roundhousing" everything, which infact is one of the least effective attacks in martial arts.

Mark Vincent, aka Vin diesel is not only a good guy, funny man to chat with, but also Vin Diesel is a gamer! He plays everything from the latest Xbox games to Dungeons & Dragons and even makes his own award-winning video games. He's a nerd by his own words.

*coughs*

There. Stop with it allready you dillusional nutwits.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:

Laurence Tureaud, aka Mr T is a very nice person and wouldn't hurt a fly in real life. He doesn't "pity" ever isngle thing in the world. Mr T is a fictional character and Laurence Tureaud is a fine actor, deemed a classic in many books.

Chuck Norris is a martial artist, who isn't that up to par at the modern day combat fighters, but is a fine actor as well. He is an all around american nice guy and does even quite a bit of charity work for children. He is not however cabable of "roundhousing" everything, which infact is one of the least effective attacks in martial arts.

Mark Vincent, aka Vin diesel is not only a good guy, funny man to chat with, but also Vin Diesel is a gamer! He plays everything from the latest Xbox games to Dungeons & Dragons and even makes his own award-winning video games. He's a nerd by his own words.

*coughs*

Teh Seel , the natural enemey of Mr. T , Vin Diesel and CHuck :p :twak:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
He's simply jealous, because he knows he will never pity fools, roundhouse-kick or punch through cement walls like these guys do!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:
Teh Seel , the natural enemey of Mr. T , Vin Diesel and CHuck :p :twak:

This, is true.

Fakes the lot of them :eek:

Bahumat said:
i heard his her is Barbara Streisand

....what? Who..where? Don't get this...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
This, is true.

Fakes the lot of them :eek:

....what? Who..where? Don't get this...

it was supposed to say "his hero is Barbara Streisand"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
it was supposed to say "his hero is Barbara Streisand"

Ooh...well...

*taps a finger on the table*

You want to take that back or do i have to bring hoff into this thread?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you wouldn't dare, think of the kids....think of the kids dammit!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Vin Diesel is the coolest, why?

If you rearrange the letters VIN DIESEL you get I END LIVES

pwned

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:

Was also named ''Americas Hardest Bouncer'' 3 times, iirc, he used to beat up people he was throwing out and take the jewellry, hence, the masses of it he wears now :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Limitless said:
If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

but that would mean that Chuck Norris would loose, and thats just not possible. in any way what so ever!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:

*coughs*

all bullshit lies made by the government to dis-illusion us. u forgot jaun claude van damn, hasslehoff, and sponge bob aswell.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
oh and mr T is now a church pastor, piting those that dont repent.

chuck norris wasnt a fine actor, the ranger series was all a documentary, U CANT ACT REAL LIFE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom