Chuck norris denies he pushes the world down

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
agaist all odds...the justice riders???? oh dear oh dear

Laddey

FH is my second home
Why does everybody <3 chuck? He looks like a OAP now :mad: Hogan > Chuck Florrist

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
gotta love chuck, and some funny things atm on net.

: Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norrise brough a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norrise roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck to remind the crew that once more, the chuck giveth, and the good chuck taketh away.

:Chuck Norris once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. WHen the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhouse kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights and then proceeded to bang every girl in the stadium.

:Chuck Norris used live ammunition during all shoot-outs. When a director once said he couldn't, he replied, ' Of Course I can I'm CHuck Norrise" and roundhouse kicked him in the face.

:OMG MR. CHUCK WHAT TIME IS IT? 2 seconds till....... TO SECONDS TILL WHAT.. "boom as chuck roundhouse kicks him.

:When CHuck Norris' wife burned the turkey one thanksgiving, Chuck said, "dont worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back 5 mins later with a live turkey, ate it whole, then he threw it up a few seconds later and it was fully cooked, and came with craberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had doent it, he gave her a roundhouse kick the the face and said, " Never qyestion Chuck Norrise"

:Chuck Norris Invented water

:One time while sparring with Wolvering, Chuck Norrise accidentally lost his left testical. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

:Chuck Norrise sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

: Chuck Norris does not sleep.............. he waits

gotta love what people can come up with.

soze

I am a FH squatter
In 1997, Chuck achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition

TBH thats why you would not want to spill his pint or piss on his shoe.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
so basically he says like:
"yeyeye i dont care but while were on the subject: buy my crap!"

Laddey

FH is my second home
soze said:
TBH thats why you would not want to spill his pint or piss on his shoe.

lol irl. I would beat chuck norris so easily!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:
whats your background? :D
he lives on the moon :D

Chuck Norris could kick you so hard you wouldn't even notice until a fortnight ago...

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Rediknight said:
he lives on the moon :D

Chuck Norris could kick you so hard you wouldn't even notice until a fortnight ago...

then he does pwn chuck norris, tho the moon isnt a massive asteroid or whatever circling the earth, it is indeed chuck norris' 3rd testicle.

i ment fighting background hehe

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Shameless plugging of crappy "Wild West" books......oh dear Chuck..oh dear...

Looks like he roundhouse kicked himself into cheeseville imo......

If he was a real man he wouldn't be able to read or write as all his time would be spent kicking ass!*

*this statement was written by my lil helper as I am too busy myself to learn to read or write - he just points out pictures to me and makes the rest of the shit up.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Just found this on the Chuck website as well.........wtf!!!

"Some of his students were Steve McQueen, Bob Barker, Priscilla Presley and Donnie & Marie Osmond."

The Osmonds....wtf kind of self respecting hard man would have them as students ??????

Time for Chuck to go stand facing the corner...for 100years imo... :twak:

What next? Mr T teaches Sooty and Sweep the fine art of ripping off heads?

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
so basically he says like:
"yeyeye i dont care but while were on the subject: buy my crap!"

Agreed Chuck Norris is now officially a whore

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Laddey said:
My dads a boxer, my mothers in jail and i'm a ex-copper? :(

cool :) i ment fighting background, chuck norris would still kick most peoples ass' he is actually certified in various martial arts, and although traditional martial arts dont have much carry over to the real world fights, its still more than the average person etc etc etc.

was just wondering if u had any actual training :D (even if its self training)

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'd get me mum to shoot le fooker. No i have no martial art backgrounds, i've been boxing like 10 times and intend to take it up when i go in the army and knock Amihr(sp) Kahn out.!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Laddey said:
I'd get me mum to shoot le fooker. No i have no martial art backgrounds, i've been boxing like 10 times and intend to take it up when i go in the army and knock Amihr(sp) Kahn out.!

haha :D good luck with the army, u run 8 miles a day dont u? (remember reading u say that on here) - nice, fitness = tres important in the army.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Aye 3-8 mile every morning. Who cares i jog 8 mile every other day. That's before my bacon & egg & sasauge & fried tomato & mushroom sandwich!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Laddey said:
Aye 3-8 mile every morning. Who cares i jog 8 mile every other day. That's before my bacon & egg & sasauge & fried tomato & mushroom sandwich!

i wnat a fry up :( being strict/semi strict with my diet, trying to cut weight and get fitness up rar

Laddey

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
i wnat a fry up :( being strict/semi strict with my diet, trying to cut weight and get fitness up rar

Pfft wish i could diet, i'm 6 foot 1 inch, weighing 11stone, i look like a rake but 11stone is phat for somebody under 6foot. (PS I'm 17 so i'm tall and heavy xD but look le fooken skinny)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
Pfft wish i could diet, i'm 6 foot 1 inch, weighing 11stone, i look like a rake but 11stone is phat for somebody under 6foot. (PS I'm 17 so i'm tall and heavy xD but look le fooken skinny)

geeeez, im 15, im 6ft 2 and im 12 stone, and im not fat :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Laddey said:

lol ur not heavy, im 5'10" and just over 11 stone and not fat at all, im losing weight to hit 11stone, for my training, i should actually be going for 80kgs+, im at 74kgs now, but various reasons to cutting my weight down a tiny bit so meh.

11stone for 6'1 isnt fat, its starving. eat some grizzle

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
hi im almost 15 stones at about 6'2''
and ill kick your ass if need be!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
fl3a said:
hi im almost 15 stones at about 6'2''
and ill kick your ass if need be!

lol, just worked it out, i need to get to 170lbs/77kgs so i need to put on weight but gotta do it properly so :(

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Laddey said:
My dads a boxer, my mothers in jail and i'm a ex-copper? :(

ex-copper as in dirty copper? :worthy:

Eeben said:
Ezteq is my god after that movie tbh :)

Pffft! Ezteq couldnt roundhouse kick you in the face... xD

i'd like to see that battle.. Ezteq vs Chuck..

first round would be ezteq doing her Y-M-C-A move...

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
Why does everybody <3 chuck? He looks like a OAP now :mad: Hogan > Chuck Florrist
I agree my Idol Bruce Lee kicked his freaking arse in the seventies :)
Opps showing age again:(

Laddey

FH is my second home
Dandare said:
I agree my Idol Bruce Lee kicked his freaking arse in the seventies :)
Opps showing age again:(

lol, bruce lee's like what? 95? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom