Chronicles

T

Talifer

Originally posted by GOA 2003-23-05
As we announced last week, the Chronicles will not be changed before the coming of the next patch and the new parsing system, getting the information directly from the servers. Next week, we will run the "best" parsing tool we have on each of our servers, understand, the least bugged. It takes about 24 hours for this tool to parse one server ; therefore it will take quite some time to parse everything. The results may vary as well, from "quite ok" to "totally out of the whack", but you should get a pretty good display of the guilds of each server, at least more up-to-date than what we have now, while waiting for the next version of the Chronicles.

Did GOA actually do this or was it just an empty promise?
I notice it seems to have completely slipped their mind in the latest Friday news, how hard can it be to keep your paying customers informed :rolleyes:

I also note little information on Excalibur's upgrade (which should have been done with the others anyway, in my opinion, before the price increases) how long do we have to put up with the laggy service?

Do GOA even know what they are doing?

Talifer

O

oblivion_6

its one of those things u get in your workplace were theres the one guy who does nothing but talks the right way

he sits does nothing just says nice words and people are impressed

if he doesnt produce he blames others with his pretry/.//....

ah i cant be arsed

goa are shite learn to live with it

E

erhardtt

Originally posted by oblivion_6
its one of those things u get in your workplace were theres the one guy who does nothing but talks the right way

he sits does nothing just says nice words and people are impressed

if he doesnt produce he blames others with his pretry/.//....

ah i cant be arsed

goa are shite learn to live with it

Actually GOA only has 1 employee, he´s on part time because of he lost his hands in world war 1. He uses a dialing-pen with his teeth to type, but the keyboard is Chineese, so he has a hard time figuring out the buttons.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by erhardtt
Actually GOA only has 1 employee, he´s on part time because of he lost his hands in world war 1. He uses a dialing-pen with his teeth to type, but the keyboard is Chineese, so he has a hard time figuring out the buttons.

:clap: :ROFLMAO:

C

Cala-more

rofl

M

mestoph

rotfl :) :) :)

I'm getting to the end of my shift and i read that, i was starting to fall asleep and now you've woken me up, ya bas*ard ;)

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

If u can make fun of dwarfs, u can make fun of handicapped people (especially those who dont excist)

O

oblivion_6

if we dont make fun of handicapped people are we treating them differently? and wouldnt it make them feel more comfortable if people took the mick out of them the same as non-handicapped?

just imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread