Chrome cast

gohan

FH is my second home
Does anyone use any apps to dl films for cromecast? I used show box and popcorn time but showbox now downloads in parts and popcorn time seems to have no sound on all new releases. Anyone know of any decent reliable ones?

(Not streaming sites etc as I dl on phone then cast to tv)

Syri

FH is my second home
chromecast is awful for streaming local files to it... barely has any codec support. I've been having trouble with mine, ended up using the ps4 to play anything I've downloaded. tried localcast, even paid for it, and no luck...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bin it dude. Get an old workstation PC, fling in a little RAM and a fanless graphics card and done.

gohan

FH is my second home
I do use local cast as chrome cast only works for legit stuff like you tube etc. But I just mean the source as opposed to the delivery. Some of the stuff works fine but a lot seems to have issues recently. And I used to have a dedicated pc for it but I move it from my room to the lounge a lot so cba with all that

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I do use local cast as chrome cast only works for legit stuff like you tube etc. But I just mean the source as opposed to the delivery. Some of the stuff works fine but a lot seems to have issues recently. And I used to have a dedicated pc for it but I move it from my room to the lounge a lot so cba with all that

Local cast only works if you've got any kind of decent processing power; forget it if you're trying to cast an MKV from the average tab. I've dumped it and bought cheap Android boxes running Kodi.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Local cast only works if you've got any kind of decent processing power; forget it if you're trying to cast an MKV from the average tab. I've dumped it and bought cheap Android boxes running Kodi.
Fire TV stick and Plex should be able to handle it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's because plex out smarted him. It's the same reason he hates birds, and most DIY tools.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I heard if you say his name in front of a mirror 3 times he bums you.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
He didn't. Maybe he'll be back, maybe he won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom