Christopher Lee is too epic for metal!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Would have been better if he was dressed as Saruman!

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
the guy who did Emerald Sword on keyboard was superb imo...wanna learn!! :D sorry for being off-topic xD

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Is it only me that thinks that melody was a bit... bland? Good voices and all, but the whole composition was..... zzzzzz.....

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
It's good, but Orson Welles' narration on Manowar's 'Defender' is still the best actor-on-metal-song thing I've heard.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
It's good, but Orson Welles' narration on Manowar's 'Defender' is still the best actor-on-metal-song thing I've heard.

That's Orson Welles??? I thought it was the band's singer.. or so i was told. That's one of my favourite songs ever! :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Svartmetall said:

Ah, didn't know that. Mighty good actually!

@ Christopher Lee, I think he got a strong voice that sounded pretty decent there.

Mey

Part of the furniture
oo got to love Manowar's Defender!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:

i agree with defender being the best, but regarding christopher lee, didnt he also do the 'narration' part on manowars ascension / king of kings songs? after all, mr lee has said that his two favourite bands are manowar and rhapsody :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom