Christmas Pressie's

A

Ash!

I know its a bit early for some but a quick question and some advice needed from the good guys & gals of th game forum. What you intending on getting for the meaningful other person in your life.

I have got a few presents for the missus this year. Usual stuff, Perfume, CD's Choc's underwear etc. I keep asking her what she wants for Christmas. The only answer I get is " I am not bothered, suprise me" Usually she is quite happy with the gifts I get her but this year i want to get her something different, something unusual.

Any suggestions ???

B

Brynn

some jewllery, always a winner. Pearl Necklace perhaps?

M

madcow

dont bother with CD's or perfume or whatever there standard gifts and you will probely buy the worng one anyway.
All WOMEN WANT DIAMONDS!!!
you can pick up a really nice pair of daimond stud earrings for over 0.7 carrot (0.33 each) for less than 150 if you shop around.

just stay away from diamond ring unless you want to get married :).

look at this (dont buy these shop around for bigger stones at a cheaper pirce)

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...gId=-1&catalogId=1001&productId=63236&Trail=C$cip=8471>C$cip=8505>C$cip=8506&categoryId=8506

M

madcow

Yes but after I gave my better half the Diamonds I was aloud to be :)

C

Clowneh!

Lemme borrow this thread for a minute :p
My mum's birthday is coming up, and she always says that she doesn't care what she gets, as long as I'm a good boy :rolleyes:
What's a good present for mums?

W

whipped

I don't have a meaningful other person in my life you insensitive git Ash! ;)

But, if I did, I'd have a look at the usual stuff. Perfume is always good if you can get them to hint at which one they want.

Just a warning to anyone single like me. Don't get a significant other that likes White Gold and Diamonds. My last two Christmas have been stupid expensive. I'm looking forward to buying the ex something for under a tenner this year.

As for what to get Mums. I'm getting my mum Tenko on DVD. She used to love that program.

W

Will

I shall be buying my girlfriend underwear this year. I claim it is a present for her...but really, its a present for me.:)

W

Wij

Originally posted by Will
I shall be buying my girlfriend underwear this year. I claim it is a present for her...but really, its a present for me.:)

And us. Via the webcam like.

L

L_Plates

Buthow am i to buy her pressents!!

Everytime i get paid she empties my account to pay the bills !!

:(

I

icemaiden

Go to boots and get her one of their "gift experiences". They do things like days at health farms, day in a recording studio etc. It's gotta be better than all this flowers/chocs/jewelry crap.

Oh and clowneh, as for yer mum, buy her a pretty ornament. Royal doulton or summit like that. Mums always like that stuff. :)

C

Chameleon

Originally posted by 1tchy trigger
iPOD
I was curious what these were all about, so just looked them up. All I can say is ....

HOW F'ING MUCH???????!!??

They must be having a laugh!! Does it come with a free apple mac?? :eek:

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Will

You wear ladies underwear eh? No wonder wij wants the webcam running...

W

Wij

Originally posted by dysfunction
You wear ladies underwear eh? No wonder wij wants the webcam running...

Girl-on-tranneh action \o/

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Chameleon
HOW F'ING MUCH???????!!??

They must be having a laugh!! Does it come with a free apple mac?? :eek:

No, it's just fahking good.

But fahking expensive.

S

Sar

Maxine wants the Indiana Jones trilogy on DVD.

I fucking love that woman.

:D

T

Tom

Get her some bathroom scales.

Then buy yourself some running shoes.

1tchy trigger

Mine hasn't seen any Indiana Jones films or has she seen any Star Wars films - nor does she want to see them :(

*cries for Indy DVD box set*

Users who are viewing this thread