Christmas Presents

D

Deadmanwalking

Right, after my journey from hell toget back "darn south", i looked under our tree and noticed i have not got a single present. Only cards :(

Which had better be money or some tight fisted bastards are gonna be getting a good kicking come jan :D

Anyway, what are you lot wanting/getting for Xmas.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I want lots of expensive shiny gadgets. However, unless TechNation are doing Christmas presents, I wont be getting any of em.

I honestly don't know what I'll actually get. I got some early pressies, variety of politcal books (Che Guevara's Bolivian Diary, No Logo and Fast Food Nation), which my brother had also bought me (he's since taken them back, I assume... heh).

My parents are fairly good at suprises though, so I'm happy just to sit back and look forward :D

D

Deadmanwalking

Well i have been assured im going to be rich which isn't as good as it sounds as i have very expensive things to pay for.

Any spare Xmas presents anyone? :(

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I know I've got Star Wars Galaxies from my brother and a bunch of cash from my parents to help me through till I get back to work.
I appreciate both :)

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
I *accidentally* bought my chrimbo present about 4 weeks early... and with a mini-xav due in March I've ordered Bym to go easy on the prezzies

leggy

Probably Scottish
I am too old for all that nonsense but...

I am guarenteed the following:

2 DVDs (I suspect either the office, PotC or the fifth element s.ed.)
Gloves (grim)
No games whatsoever as everyone including my gf hate me playing them. I was forced to buy myself viewtiful joe. This is probably my best pressie and it's from me :D

Oh, and my parents gave me money to get me some clothes.

ho hum.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Clothes, a DVD or two, I suspect MP2, and more clothes.

Hey ho.

:D

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Shovel said:
I want lots of expensive shiny gadgets. However, unless TechNation are doing Christmas presents, I wont be getting any of em.
You might just be getting one of them... :)

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, he'd have ended up with more than once if that Alcohol review had ever surfaced ;)

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be recieving cash, a few dvd's, a pc game (not sure which) and the one I'm looking forward to the most a shiny new 19" monitor which will be nice as I'm still using a 14" atm :)

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I'm expecting to get a hoop, or maybe a bit of string with knots in if I'm really lucky. I'll have to wait till tomorrow and see. :clap:

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Xavier said:
Heh, he'd have ended up with more than once if that Alcohol review had ever surfaced ;)
It is nearly done damnit :p

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
A digital camera (finally!)

Other than that, i have nooo idea. But hopefully some money is in the offering too

mank!

Part of the furniture
I know of a couple of my presents, I'm getting a Bjork live boxset and an Ireland footy shirt but no idea what else. Being an only child and having a large extended family I get quite a few presents ;D

(spoilt? oh yes)

Quige

Fledgling Freddie
A kettle from me Mum, some wine I won't drink and some chocolate I won't eat, & £150 from the other half's Mum. I know this as we had to open hers early in order to buy food for Christmas, and presents for my daughter. It's expensive being Father Christmas! Just finished stuffing odd shaped objects down a stocking - most strange to be on the other end of all this ritual.

My partner and I calculate that we'll be able to buy our Christmas presents for each other sometime in March :)

Still by then mine might ,<HOPE>be a new graphics card bundled with Half Life 2</HOPE>

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Well I didnt ask for anything, as we're all abit skint at the mo and the kids come 1st.

Saying that my mother will of spent a fortune anyway so I'm sure I'll have something to do/watch/play-with/wear, it'll just be a surprise thats all.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Got a TNMN calender! A DVD and some money and some smaller bits coming. Spent a small fortune on gifts myself.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The ones I know of so far include:-

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
TaylorMade RAC Wedge (a golf club for the completely clueless)

The others?

How am I supposed to knw I aint had em yet!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Got to wait for 4 hours yet... (Yes i wake my mum and the rest of the family up at 7am because im an immature impatient git)

:p

bigfoot

Fledgling Freddie
I know I'm getting Alias Season 1 BoxSet and someone already gave me a Liverpool shirt, other than that.....

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Awwww you poor british people. I opened my presents 6 hrs ago as i am danish. Which we do. I got....

Indiana Jones Trilogy boxset.
Jackass The movie
Apocalypse Now Redux
Soft yellow duck for bath which plays tunes
100 Blank DVD-R (my big sis is good at getting me what i need :p)
Some quiksilver T's
Lots of CD holdalls
Some suede gloves
A book called That Book
Chocolates

Tomorrow i go to my mother in laws (well if i was married she would be) and open a new batch of presents (expecting a catseye computer thingy for my bike)

Then go to my father in laws (kinda) next day and open more pressies.

Ner.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Right so far: £145, two tops, pair of baggy cxombats, boxers, socks, tons of sweet and i have yet to visit my dads. :)

D

Deadmanwalking

300/400 odd in cash.

T-shirts. More t-shirts oh and more t-shirts.

And with people still to come. I am hoping for Flying lessons or a new Regulator set (Hey at least it's not golf ;))

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
At the moment a bike I had to pay some money to and assemble myself. :D

Other than that I haven't bothered, they're in the room now just surrounded by tables and chairs and stuff. The family come round here for scran. :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lots of stuff, but a couple of highlights:

Number 2 son has a really annoying little mouse thing that will not SFTU

Number 1 son has a PS2 WWF game where the women try to rip each others clothes off ... class!

Can't remember what the dog got as she's already eaten it all, the porker

The cats got some toy mice but much prefer the Early Learning Centre Post Office box :D

Mrs Jup got a best of Culture Club CD which says it has 'Victims' on it but it's some up beat track I don't recognise at all and not the 'Victims' track we both expected :(

And... my mum got us a

wait for it....

...a fire safe.

The bizarre, mad, whiskey-drenched eccentric :rolleyes:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Barton 3200+
Abit AN7
1 Gb ram dual channel kit (which is fucked, pld overclockers, see the hardware forum)
Indiana Jones boxed set
Exotic card calender for work
Alicia Keys album
Air duster + screwdriver set
Big mug + chocolates.

Bit miffed about the ram not working, means I can't use the Barton in the meantime. No biggy, I have DVDs to watch ;). PC is fine atm anyway (2400+ / 512 Mb), I can wait a week or so to get the ram replaced.

G

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Why can't you use the Barton? It doesn't need to have dual channel to work dude :)

Big G said:
Barton 3200+
Abit AN7
1 Gb ram dual channel kit (which is fucked, pld overclockers, see the hardware forum)
Indiana Jones boxed set
Exotic card calender for work
Alicia Keys album
Air duster + screwdriver set
Big mug + chocolates.

Bit miffed about the ram not working, means I can't use the Barton in the meantime. No biggy, I have DVDs to watch ;). PC is fine atm anyway (2400+ / 512 Mb), I can wait a week or so to get the ram replaced.

G

D

Deadmanwalking

Xavier said:
Why can't you use the Barton? It doesn't need to have dual channel to work dude :)

And if he is returning the memory? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom