Christmas Presents

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Wife and I don't give each other presents.. We see it as a bit of a waste of money

For the families we made the annual calendars with pictures from the year passed. They're always a great hit
Me and the wife dont buy pressies for each other either. We got the money to get what we want when we want it. Mostly. So dont see the point.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm just about to go into town to do my Christmas shopping, I'm thinking everyone would have done theirs by now and the place will be empty?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have a friend who was dating a bit of "posh potty" last year and he got her a few little bits as best he could earning what we earn. He got a delivery with a Bracelet worth the same as a nice BMW in it and a note telling him to give it to her for Christmas. He dumped her for that.

By the way, I'm pretty sure it's "posh totty", "posh potty" is a whole other thing.

c8b0318021b757cef0a2a4e384e7fd6a.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm just about to go into town to do my Christmas shopping, I'm thinking everyone would have done theirs by now and the place will be empty?
I've just been to Tesco, it was disgusting.

All I wanted was some sausages.

soze

I am a FH squatter
By the way, I'm pretty sure it's "posh totty", "posh potty" is a whole other thing.

c8b0318021b757cef0a2a4e384e7fd6a.jpg
I have given up fighting spell check. I think it is a victory if people get the gist of what I meant to say.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I've just been to Tesco, it was disgusting.

All I wanted was some sausages.
I went yesterday morning and actually had a woman hit me with her trolley trying to get to the beer before me. She even called me a "farking caant" when i pushed it back at her. I do not plan on going near another shop until the new year.

Edmond

Well I went into town, car park was pretty much empty, got what I needed and left. Although I did have a wander around, as I only go into my home town once a year to get bits for Christmas. I live in Aldershot and every year I walk around with a very sad feeling because its such a shithole to what it used to be when I was a kid.

A lot of the original building have been torn down or fucked about with which is a shame as it was once a beautiful town with lovely Victorian architecture. you find yourself walking round looking up, as the buildings above haven't been messed with.

I think i'll go for a shower now as it makes me feel dirty walking around there.

DaGaffer

Adele tickets. Just picked them up. Should put me in the good books for 5 mins until I fuck something else up.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Clearly she brought it, and gave it to him to give to her.

His balls aren't big enough to cope with the fact that she is considerably richer than him...

To be honest i would have had a hard tome with it too. I have no problem dating someone that earns however much more then i do, but something like that would just make me think she doesn't care about the presents i give her simply because they aren't expensive enough...

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Adele tickets. Just picked them up. Should put me in the good books for 5 mins until I fuck something else up.
Hope they are in your name, if they are for the upcoming tour, otherwise doubt you will get in fella. They want you to show government issued photo ID for the name on the ticket. I got some in the second presale and the warning was shown during purchase.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've just bought 5 tubs of expensive ice cream, a cheesecake, a cherry pie, custard, 2 massive bags of crisps, 2 big bars of lindt chocolate, some supermarket bakery cookies, and some other stuff similarly laden with sugar. I forgot the twiglets and beer :(

DaGaffer

Hope they are in your name, if they are for the upcoming tour, otherwise doubt you will get in fella. They want you to show government issued photo ID for the name on the ticket. I got some in the second presale and the warning was shown during purchase.

Ireland, not UK. None of that nonsense.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Got my brother a Japanese super nintendo with street fighter 2 turbo and super mario world. I didn't have any ideas for anyone else though so I just bought a bunch of random Japanese snacks and alcohol and stuff. Hopefully the Japan novelty will be enough.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Got my gf a couple of days in Prague in feb. £80 each for flights & 2 nights in a suite in a 4 star hotel right in the middle of town. BARGAIN.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Shes meeting me there didnt you know. Thanks for ponying up for the suite :)

sayward

Resident Freddy
I have given up fighting spell check. I think it is a victory if people get the gist of what I meant to say.
Just like predictive text. a nightmare, especially when trying to write in Spanish or French.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I hope we are not doing presents.... hub once got me a microwave and it's been downhill ever since...

P.S. Merry Christmas everyone.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tesco is open till 9pm tonight. Just in case need emergency sausages and bacon.

Edmond

Tesco is open till 9pm tonight. Just in case need emergency sausages and bacon.
Are you really saying you want us to and get you some pigs in blankets, because you've eaten all your Christmas stock already?

Embattle

FH is my second home
We haven't done presents to each other as a family for about 10 years, it is just a waste of time as we all buy ourselves the stuff we want any way.

Talking of that I just bought a new keyboard - http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/landing/strafergb (silent) - and a few steam games that'll essentially replace the older CD versions I had.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yeah I've watched the video's comparing them to the standard cherry switches and it isn't "silent" but it isn't any where near as loud as the standard ones, I expect it to be about the same as my current crappy MS Natural 4000 keyboard or a tad louder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom