Christmas Presents

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So whats everyone buying people this year?
Totally not making this thread because I'm stuck for ideas.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Finished my xmas shopping in november but i only had to buy for my mum and two nephews. Everyone else has agreed not to for years.

Ravens stufffor one.
Jungle explorer for the other

Home made hamper for my mum with lots of cornish made stuff from When we went away.

No ideas there hehe

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I bought my dad mountaineering survival gear & cufflinks.

I bought my brother socks.

I bought my other brother a book.

I bought my mum a photo frame and salt and pepper grinders.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
My wife and I was all grown up and bought ourselves a set of lamps that we needed. That's all.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I bought my dad mountaineering survival gear & cufflinks.

I bought my brother socks.

I bought my other brother a book.

I bought my mum a photo frame and salt and pepper grinders.
Socks and a book. Very imaginative hehe. What was the really expensive pressie you got your bros to co trib to?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Every year I take care to buy people interesting things they neither needed nor wanted but will appreciate and enjoy. And every year nobody ever bothers to do the same in response, giving me gift vouchers, book tokens, etc.

So this year I'm buying one present for my mum, and that's it.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Kobo glo and hand made hammered silver cuff for Kris.

We still have to buy 3 asexual presents for Christmas breakfast and something for his mum and grandparents

soze

I am a FH squatter
We have a £50 limit this year so Mum gets Shoes and Handbag set (that she picked). Dad get's a bread maker and a recipe book (that he requested). Sister gets an alarm clock and a load of books (that she picked). The problem with the budget means you have to try to get what they want as there is not a lot of room for joke presents.

Every one else is getting vouchers and shit mainly because it is what they have requested. It is hard to get something someone wants for £15 in a family where boxing day see's Nan and Grandad getting 30 presents. So they ask for M&S or similar vouchers that they can use through the year. I will mainly be getting John Lewis vouchers to put towards me TV as I can tell you there is nothing for £15 that I want they I would not just buy because I'm a dick like that.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
No inspiration at all :/
So I bought myself a 144hz monitor, might end up buying 2 more.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Got my stepson a new washing machine as his blew up a few weeks ago, home made hamper for step daughter and her fella.
Haven't got Mrs JBP's prezzy yet, she wants a nice watch but I'm tempted to get her a turntable and a couple of Lp's.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If I'm going to buy a cheap tablet for the g/f to replace her old nexus what should I be looking at?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
PC & Monitor for father in Law
Mum getting an Amazon Voucher
Wife getting a new phone (Samsung Edge) and voucher for a Dubai Mall + new house in uk (finally exchanged!)
GAEMS Vanguard (XBone) for son along with Fallout 4 and some clothes

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I got myself the last two weeks of the year off. Might go somewhere, might stay home and play Elite Dangerous 20 hours / day :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have a friend who was dating a bit of "posh potty" last year and he got her a few little bits as best he could earning what we earn. He got a delivery with a Bracelet worth the same as a nice BMW in it and a note telling him to give it to her for Christmas. He dumped her for that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He dumped her for that.
Lol!

Women have been doing that shit for years and it's perfectly acceptable to them, so why shouldn't men take advantage too? :)

Gwadien

I have a friend who was dating a bit of "posh potty" last year and he got her a few little bits as best he could earning what we earn. He got a delivery with a Bracelet worth the same as a nice BMW in it and a note telling him to give it to her for Christmas. He dumped her for that.

Wait what, so she bought the bracelet herself or a sugar daddy or wot.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Clearly she brought it, and gave it to him to give to her.

His balls aren't big enough to cope with the fact that she is considerably richer than him...

soze

I am a FH squatter
She bought it gave it to him to give to her, his ego could not cope with her being considerably richer so he dumped her.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Clearly she brought it, and gave it to him to give to her.

His balls aren't big enough to cope with the fact that she is considerably richer than him...

I'm tempted to think perhaps he thought she was horribly materialistic and decided he'd be happier with someone not born with a silver spoon up her arse...

soze

I am a FH squatter
I don't know. I got myself a present for Christmas this year and previously when my Sister was not working I gave her presents I got for myself to wrap up so she did not need to waste money trying to buy me something I want. I think this is just a scale thing. He goes to hers where they will be dropping presents in the thens of thousands not the tens of pounds maybe she did not want him to feel bad? Who know really but it would not have bothered me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm tempted to think perhaps he thought she was horribly materialistic and decided he'd be happier with someone not born with a silver spoon up her arse...
I'd rather give her the benefit of the doubt...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I used to do this for Kris when he was out of work.... We live together it's our money not mine or his.... I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt also....

Gwadien

Frankly, if you're in a relationship with someone and you can't say to them 'Look, I know money is shit atm, I don't expect anything off you, at all, seriously' then wtf shirley?

Can always buy yourself something nice.

Like a rich partner.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wife and I don't give each other presents.. We see it as a bit of a waste of money

For the families we made the annual calendars with pictures from the year passed. They're always a great hit

Gwadien

Wife and I don't give each other presents.. We see it as a bit of a waste of money

For the families we made the annual calendars with pictures from the year passed. They're always a great hit

Yeah, you think... ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No idea for the wife. I might just tie a little bow-tie on the fella and tell her to be grateful.

If we want something, we buy it so gift stuff is difficult. I bought some cake decorating stuff and some socks because I needed some new socks the other day and told the wife its my present from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom