Christmas Present

Chilly

Balls of steel
tell her to go to that pakistani shop round the corner that doesnt close for crimbo and buy me a real present - even if it's only a massive bottle of rum.

ps: FUCK OFF ITS NOVEMBER!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I thought you were looking for one of these?

no srsly!
I warned you!
Viking_helmet_dlx_no_fur.JPG

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
ha TdC.... I did find this for you to wear this Christmas:

Volendam%20low.jpg

After seeing you in a Kilt I think this will look awsome on you :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
considering christmas is usually based around boots 3 for 2 offers on shower gel box sets, i think that is a pretty decent present.

Yoni

Not where I come from it doesn't. I don't think I have ever given 3/2 offers from boots..

tris-

you still cant deny that christmas is just a massive commercial ploy by who ever the fuck thought it up.
if i want to give soemone a present ill do it when i want, why do i have to do it at a certain time of the year?
im happy to eat dinner with people and get pissed, but everything outside of that is urging you buy presents or feel ashamed.

Yoni

Christmas isnt about giving shitloads of presents, well not to me. I would rather give / recieve a single gift which has been carefully thought about than make it into a money fest.....

I love for example the hand made Christmas cards my niece gives each year she is completely awesome at drawing / sketching :)

tris-

I bet Christmas is a blast with you tris :p

see i dont understand this. just because i dont agree with the commercial branding of christmas, there must be something wrong with me.

as i said, im all for the countless christmas parties that start the previous august, the massive amounts of food and going to see everyone.

but why must i buy in to the brand?
i dont want it, dont need it, dont see the point in it.

the past couple of years ive just given a load of money to charity instead of feeding the fat cat companies and everyone elses need for some shit present.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I love for example the hand made Christmas cards my niece gives each year she is completely awesome at drawing / sketching :)

My niece gives me a hand made christmas card every year. She puts all of her heart and soul into it and my sister informs me that, because she loves her uncle so much, she's spent hours on it. Nay! Days!

It's still a load of fucking shit. That some kid did. One not old enough to have a sense of humour worth giving a shit about.

But. Awwwwww. Shucks. Or something....

:)

tris-

man that is cold.

father cuntmas would love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom