Christmas Party season has BEGUN

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
First Christmas party of the year was last night..

Contractor company I work for in a big room with people from about 5 companies there, so loads of drunk women about.

Free booze, free meal and the usual crappy christmas disco, it was ace :worthy: Highlight of the night for me however was the girl behind the bar, because she looked amazingly like Lucy Liu. So thats where I spent my time :)

My head feels like its going to explode this morning and I've got a week to recover before the next one, which is the party for the site I am currently working on (yay for having 2 employers :D )

How's everyone else's Christmas season going so far.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
[Student]

All my deadlines are next week, so it's mental here this week :p But the xmas songs I keep playing are making things easier! (Waiting for an assassination attempt on me tbh :]) could be worse, but isn't bad. Heading home next week, can't wait.. Booze and things are win.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Trying to avoid santamas crap before santamas is hard, but i'm getting along.

Laddey

FH is my second home
First chrimbo doo tonight :D Big club in town (but its a city we live in??) dunno if theres any food or shit like that aslong as there is beer its ALL GOOD!

Went to town last night aswell, it was fucking packed with all the christmas parties and shit, whooo!

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

russell

FH is my second home
This is the first year ever that I ahvent got one. Bummer:(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
First Christmas party of the year was last night..

Contractor company I work for in a big room with people from about 5 companies there, so loads of drunk women about.

Free booze, free meal and the usual crappy christmas disco, it was ace :worthy: Highlight of the night for me however was the girl behind the bar, because she looked amazingly like Lucy Liu. So thats where I spent my time :)

My head feels like its going to explode this morning and I've got a week to recover before the next one, which is the party for the site I am currently working on (yay for having 2 employers :D )

How's everyone else's Christmas season going so far.

That third line of this brought a smile to my face :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Won't be any xmas do's for me, won't even be able to see my family on an account that i'd rather not talk about - 6 years in a row :(

I got a couple of bottles though for xmas day when I am on my own :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
First chrimbo doo tonight :D Big club in town (but its a city we live in??) dunno if theres any food or shit like that aslong as there is beer its ALL GOOD!

Went to town last night aswell, it was fucking packed with all the christmas parties and shit, whooo!

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

lol looks like laddley is going to ignite or whatever its called nowadays.. hf, its shit in there ;p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg i have got such a busy christmas planned this year....weeeeeeeeeee!!!

first xmas event was yesterday (light switch on and christmas market in a lil town up the road and there were reindeer...and i stroked one!) then on wednesday we're off xmas shopping in winchester, aparantly they have a lovely christmas market and skating rink at the cathederal) then its a supper with some of my previous colleagues (friends maybe? Oo) then B2's folks are coming on saturday for lunch and trade gifts (japanese lunch ftw!) then possibly go to the priory at the town that had the reindeer and see a handles messiah concert (dunno about that tbh)...um then its the work christmas lunch then its a concert of the christmas proms (jingle bells etc with the bmth symphony orchestra) then its christmas wayhay!

also we're going to make mince pies and christmas cookies and stuff, decs and tree going up this week too, man i love this time of year!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i have my work one this friday, friends one on saturday. Another on same saturday but in the evening. My house one and the big day itself

Phew, thats alot of turkey for one month

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Was at a christmas party last night... It feels like I've been killed and now walking the earth as a living dead

Ezteq

Queen of OT
made me door wreath today \o/ holly stabbed fingers ftw!!11

hmm, just a though but if i get bit by a holly does that make me a werewreath? Oo

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Our staff party was on thursday, followed by us moving offices on friday. I was a bit worse for wear :(

Having two christmases this year! Woo!

And ez: Only if you turn prickly and start growing red berries.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Got one next Thursday. Ticket was 600 Dhs, free booze and food all night 30 odd friends going so should be a laugh. Not sure when the work is, usually shit anyway.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I am taking it easy this year. Think I might be getting old.
My body tells me it is time to slow down on the booze.

But hope you have a fun christmas the rest of you ;-)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh i dont like drinking at christmas too many memories of drunken parents ruining the holidays tbh...like karen walker says drinking over the holiday is for amateurs Oo

though a small sherry in the evening is nice...what? oh piss off

*does knitting*

*grows berries*

bugger

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
Ours has cancelled :(

CHRISTMAS PARTY

TO: All Employees
DATE: 21st October 2008
RE: Christmas Party
I'm happy to inform you that the company Christmas Party will take place on December 23rd, starting at noon in the private function room at the Grill House. There will be a cash bar and plenty of drinks! We'll have a small band playing traditional carols...please feel free to sing along. And don't be surprised if the MD shows up dressed as Santa Claus! A Christmas tree will be lit at 1.00 p.m. Exchange of gifts among employees can be done at that time; however, no gift should be over $20.00 to make the giving of gifts easy for everyone's pockets. This gathering is only for employees! The MD will make a special announcement at the Party.
Merry Christmas to you and your Family.
Pauline
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
DATE: 22nd October 2008
RE: Holiday Party
In no way was yesterday's memo intended to exclude our Jewish employees. We recognize that Chanukah is an important holiday, which often coincides with Christmas, though unfortunately not this year. However, from now on we're calling it our 'Holiday Party'. The same policy applies to any other employees who are not Christians. There will be no Christmas tree or Christmas carols sung. We will have other types of music for your enjoyment.
Happy now?
Happy Holidays to you and your family..
Pauline.
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
FROM; Pauline, Human Resources Director
DATE: 23rd October 2008
Regarding the note I received from a member of Alcoholics Anonymous requesting a non-drinking table...you didn't sign your name. I'm happy to accommodate this request, but if I put a sign on a table that reads, 'AA Only', you wouldn't be anonymous anymore!!!! How am I supposed to handle this? Somebody? Forget about the gift exchange, no gift exchange allowed now since the Union Officials feel that $20.00 is too much money and Management believe $20.00 is a little cheap. NO GIFT EXCHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED.
Pauline.
DATE: 24th October 2008
What a diverse group we are! I had no idea that December 20th begins the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which forbids eating and drinking during daylight hours. There goes the party! Seriously, we can appreciate how a luncheon at this time of year does not accommodate our Muslim employees' beliefs, perhaps the Grill House can hold off on serving your meal until the end of the party - or else package everything up for you to take home in a little foil doggy bag. Will that work? Meanwhile, I've arranged for members of Weight Watchers to sit farthest from the dessert buffet and pregnant women will get the table closest to the toilets, Gays are allowed to sit with each other, Lesbians do not have to sit with gay men, each will have their own table. Yes, there will be flower arrangements for the gay men's table too To the person asking permission to cross dress - no cross dressing allowed. We will have booster seats for short people. Low fat food will be available for those on a diet. We cannot control the salt used in the food we suggest those people with high blood pressure taste the food first. There will be fresh fruits as dessert for Diabetics; the restaurant cannot supply 'No Sugar' desserts. Sorry! Did I miss anything?!?!
Pauline.
TO: All F***ing Employees
DATE: 25th October 2008
RE: The F****ing Holiday Party.
Vegetarian pricks I've had it with you people !!! We're going to keep this party at the Grill House whether you like it or not, so you can sit quietly at the table furthest from the 'grill of death', as you so quaintly put it, you'll get your f***ing salad bar, including organic tomatoes, But you know tomatoes have feelings too, They scream when you slice them. I've heard them scream. I'm hearing the scream right NOW!!
I hope you all have a rotten holiday, drink drive and die.
The Bitch from HELL!!!
DATE: 26th October 2008
RE: Pauline Lewis and Holiday Party
I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing Pauline a speedy recovery, and I'll continue to forward your cards to her. In the meantime, the Management has decided to cancel our Holiday Party and instead, give everyone the afternoon of the 23rd December off with full pay.
John Benson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom