Christchurch shooting

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So sad seeing the faces of the victims all over the media in the west..their individual stories and backgrounds, loved ones interviews.

Oh hang on..no..theres fuck all

Forgotten about cos dey brown.

Fuckin lol, ..we wore a hijab...and next!

Job

Seriously..Im pointing out how racist the west is and you attack me.

The human story has been totally been dropped because they are..as like to think, but not admit.
They are diffetent people from a long way away.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think it's a much more sensible way of responding rather than giving it hysteria and allowing the perpetrators to bask in it.

I'm sure what that's what you want though, ramp up the race war :) :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
He wants the world to go down in a giant ball of flames so he can say I told you so.

Gwadien

It just annoys me how he pretends he's predicting when he's actually wanting.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It just annoys me how he pretends he's predicting when he's actually wanting.
To some extent he is correct. A hurricane hit africa we didnt hear about it until two days after. A hurricane might hit the usa we hear all about it for the 4 days before hand screaming panic to those in its path that the apocalypse is coming.

The 50 dead in nz are seen as a whole. We havent seen individuals picked out as we have done in other mass deaths. Although mostly this is only done with uk people in this country and not foreigners.

There is a disproportionate news response depending who and where you are killed.

Not that i think its racist. Its more westernist.

Gwadien

To some extent he is correct. A hurricane hit africa we didnt hear about it until two days after. A hurricane might hit the usa we hear all about it for the 4 days before hand screaming panic to those in its path that the apocalypse is coming.

The 50 dead in nz are seen as a whole. We havent seen individuals picked out as we have done in other mass deaths. Although mostly this is only done with uk people in this country and not foreigners.

There is a disproportionate news response depending who and where you are killed.

Not that i think its racist. Its more westernist.

Agreed, but Job wants to perpetuate that rather than trying to address it.

Job

Oh wiggling out are we.

If that had been 50 white New Zealanders killed by a muslim.
Their faces would be on the front of every paper for a month..the Premier league would be wearing black armbands and there would be endless investigations into why and why the hate?!?.

Thats racism at work..thats it right there, we care more about our own.

Job

Agreed, but Job wants to perpetuate that rather than trying to address it.
Lol..Im addressing it right now..I mean really..do you even.

Gwadien

Lol..Im addressing it right now..I mean really..do you even.

Mate, you ridiculed them as it was happening.

You were all like yeah that dude has a point to shoot 50 innocent humans.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Gwadien @Moriath @Job

The problem is that @Job finds it hard (or chooses not to) express himself in a more concise manner.

The way I read @Job's message is as follows:

Really fed up seeing all the victims of the NZ shooting still being plastered over the news.

In reality, they have been forgotten, we have moved on really quickly. Flash in the pan moment because they were brown and/or wore a hijab.

@Gwadien you have to understand the writing skills of @Job, they are pretty fucking dire if I am being honest but sometimes, and I MEAN sometimes, you can just about make sense of some of the stuff he writes. :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He's started a new thread to try to make a thing out of the fact that nobody in "the west" is still talking about the victims of a shooting that happened on the other side of the world nearly a month ago. As these victims (of a shooting that happened on the other side of the world nearly a month ago) weren't white, in his tiny little mind, that's "the west" (all of it) being racist.

It's another of his transparent attempts to project his own prejudices as being mainstream.

Gwadien

@Gwadien @Moriath @Job

The problem is that @Job finds it hard (or chooses not to) express himself in a more concise manner.

The way I read @Job's message is as follows:

Really fed up seeing all the victims of the NZ shooting still being plastered over the news.

In reality, they have been forgotten, we have moved on really quickly. Flash in the pan moment because they were brown and/or wore a hijab.

@Gwadien you have to understand the writing skills of @Job, they are pretty fucking dire if I am being honest but sometimes, and I MEAN sometimes, you can just about make sense of some of the stuff he writes. :)

nah

He's started a new thread to try to make a thing out of the fact that nobody in "the west" is still talking about the victims of a shooting that happened on the other side of the world nearly a month ago. As these victims (of a shooting that happened on the other side of the world nearly a month ago) weren't white, in his tiny little mind, that's "the west" (all of it) being racist.

It's another of his transparent attempts to project his own prejudices as being mainstream.

This.

As I said before, he's just trying to make everyone accept that we're all racists.

He just writes in the third person because he knows his views are fucked up.

Embattle

FH is my second home
What the fuck is wrong with you?

A lot, however even before clicking into the thread I had a feeling I knew what it would be about but then I'm not sure why I did since it was nearly as pointless as the brexit one.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Don't be more obtuse than usual. It happened on the other side of the world nearly a month ago, and yet "the west" was still writing articles* about the victims. If "the west" was as racist as you want to make everyone believe they are, they wouldn't have talked about the victims of Grenfell Tower in painstaking detail - not very many of them were white. Or perhaps it's got fuck all to do with the colour of their skin and more to do with the fact that the attack happened on the other side of the world, nearly a month ago.

The people killed as they prayed
New Zealand attack: victims of the mosque massacre
New Zealand shooting victims: From a 3-year-old boy to a refugee who viewed his new country as 'a slice of paradise'

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
As mentioned to suggest the Christchurch shooting dropped off the media radar quickly after it occurred is of course bollocks - but did anyone notice that did happen with the Las Vegas shooter? Guy takes an arsenal into a hotel room in Vegas and goes on a rampage killing 50 odd people, then 2 days later the media had moved on.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
So sad seeing the faces of the victims all over the media in the west..their individual stories and backgrounds, loved ones interviews.

Oh hang on..no..theres fuck all

Forgotten about cos dey brown.

Fuckin lol, ..we wore a hijab...and next!

@Job's error is to extrapolate his own media consumption and opinions to everyone else.
In reality the victims have been covered respectfully:
The people killed as they prayed
New Zealand attack: victims of the mosque massacre
Christchurch mosque shootings: Honouring the dead - Mucaad Ibrahim, 3
'I am your mother now': New Zealand mosque shootings hit tight-knit Bangladesh community hard - Reuters

Gwadien

Then he will simply uturn is argument and start talking about fake outrage.

Gwadien

To be fair I think most of his rantings end with him making an epic rambling post (which usually will have a part about how education is shit) which will be impossible to understand so everyone respond with what? And then it ends.

Job

Well I got sidelined and I am on holiday in Sunny Cornwall.
I was taking on what Callous and Bod said about media reactions to Grenfell...and how that was different, is it a distance thing? Was it the mix of races,?
Of course looking back you can see the British media homing in on attractive, succesful western Europeans at first...simply because we subconsciously think they had more right to be protected.
Im guessing as a group under 'muslims' in a far away place we are more likely to lump people together.
Considering this shooting was a direct white supremacist attack on the ancient enemy, it has to be given so much more soul searching than it was.
These are fundamental conflicts affecting the minds of the Christian West, wether you agree or not, my angle is that we all have that racism in us, just because most of us are pretending not to.
I'll stand by that opinion till the day it ends by assimilation...and then we'll develop a load more different racisms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom