Christ almighty.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I had an interesting way back home.

Don't know hwere i was, don't know how, but got home atleast so...i got on a bus, got off somewhere, walked like 5 miles and...well..could've been worse :D

It's likke, panic struck azt one point 'cause i really didn't know where i was :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've got on the wrong bus before and fallen asleep, then woken up and had noooo clue where I was. Awful isnt it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Heavy night by any chance Toht??

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
At least you woke up in the same country. Imagine your surprise if you ended up in Italy

*How the HELL did I walk to Italy from the pub* ?!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
There´s a nice feature in LotR Online.. you can get a barrel for your house from a quest. And when youi drink from it, you pass out and get teleportetd to a random spot somewhere in the world, regardless what level you are etc. :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
There´s a nice feature in LotR Online.. you can get a barrel for your house from a quest. And when youi drink from it, you pass out and get teleportetd to a random spot somewhere in the world, regardless what level you are etc. :)

haha thats an ace idea.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm offended by the title of this thread

Ezteq

Queen of OT

thats happened to me irl Oo

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Friend of mine took a train, but it went in the wrong direction and he fell asleep.. He woke up in Sweden the next day when the train hit the end station

Amanita

Part of the furniture
When I had the interview for my new job (yes! I have a job! Please don't kill me Toh) I got off the bus a few stops too late just because I didn't recognise the place Oo. Fortunately they were forgiving but its real scary. Never been to this part of Leeds until now.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I woke up in a kid's playground once after a night of heavy partying at university. :drink: I had fallen asleep in one of those slide thingys. Some kid was pointing and yelling at her mom that there was a man sleeping in the slide! This is 15 years ago so i guess it's safe to tell now. :D

And congratulations Amanita on your new job!! :clap:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
congratz ama :D
Dont let toh know where you work or he will send the heavies to take it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Job? JOB?! *snifs air*

theeyeofsauronwithmountdoominthebackground.jpg

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
"theeyeofsauronwithmountdoominthebackground"

o_o Strong image name.. Couldn't have just said "sauroneye" :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
"theeyeofsauronwithmountdoominthebackground"

o_o Strong image name.. Couldn't have just said "sauroneye" :(

Well, at least he know's what it is without looking at the image preview?
:(
All images should be named like that.
"photographofmeandmymatesoutatsomepubplayingpoolimwinning3gamesto2lol.jpeg"

soze

I am a FH squatter
Staying up in scotland with family we went out and i got stupid drunk. One minute i was sat with my cousins the next i had gone 3 hours later i was knocking on my cousins door Kebab in hand. Do not remember any of it to this day.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Once, on my last night in Morocco on a uni trip, we went to Pacha night-club outside Marrakech.
I remember buying my tutors a g&t each (a good £8 each if I remember), and vaguely remember outside having our photo taken, but thats it. I woke up tucked up in bed, at 7 o clock, feeling absolutely fine, and wondering if it was all a bad dream. It wasn't.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
£8 for a G&T !? Well, it was in a club...but still, Morocco, you would have thought they'd be cheaper. Thats London nite club prices !

pikeh

Resident Freddy
£8 for a G&T !? Well, it was in a club...but still, Morocco, you would have thought they'd be cheaper. Thats London nite club prices !

Tell me about it!
The best nightclub in north africa, Pacha's an expensive club chain afaik?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom