Chrimblé Avatars!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They block the user name and avatar on chrome mobile.
Unfortunately I do not use a mobile to access FH, but, I will look at making sure it works better next year, for now, sorry but I do not have the time to diagNOSE the issue with mobiles.

Btw, Merry Christmas Chet!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There you go! She's wearing her Christmas baubles now.

<---
They are nice, get a pic of her holding FreddysHouse and I will be doubly impressed...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
They are nice, get a pic of her holding FreddysHouse and I will be doubly impressed...

don't challenge @Gumbo, @Deebs, he's always delivered. he's like that annoying guy in a poker match who for ever has three 8's to your three 7's :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Unfortunately I do not use a mobile to access FH, but, I will look at making sure it works better next year, for now, sorry but I do not have the time to diagNOSE the issue with mobiles.
You can see what he means if you resize the browser window on your computer to less than 460 pixels wide. It's xmasball.png which isn't scaling down (or disappearing, like the snow on top of the avatar) when the window is <460px wide. I'm sure we'll survive though!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Actually, on mobile, the snow jumps over to the right hand side and gets the top cropped off so it doesn't disappear at all.

Full:
fh_xmas_full.jpg

Mobile:
fh_xmas_mob.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
post of the year, that man! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom