Choose a new class :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
knighthood said:
Probably been posted before a while back, but in the future with the next expansion maybe , what new class <From your main realm> would u like to see. ?

Personally for Albion id love to see a new class called The Chosen One , which is basicly a Shop attendant from S-Mart who gets sent back in time to recover the necronomicon from Morgana and her deadly forces of the undead . He could have Dual weild, being one hand using normal weapons and the second hand switching between Metal fist and Chainsaw styles. With ofc a long range attack like bows called Boomstick. Each style accompanied by some comedy dialogue like "Yo she bitch... come get some". Maybe make a quest based around this class too, i dunno, maybe call it.. Army of Darkness or something original like that..

Wont happen ofc.. but if they could implement a quest based upon Ash id cream my pants. Other than that, just gimme an alb class with more instas like the 100000000000000 mid and hib classes get, oh and more utility too.

What class would u like o_O ??

armies of darkness, quality film :)

A

Aoln

I'd choose the chav

Weapons:
armour = burberry tracksuit
melee = knife/fists
range = spitting/bottles

No need to spec, every chav automatically gains the abilities thievery, grief and stupidity at lvl5. Ofcourse all chavs would hang around bled bridge and annoy everyone they see so they'd have to be a midgard class ;)

Next would be the crackhead

You would find crackheads lying on the ground in random places, feeling an overwhelming sense of pity you would try and help them, this is where they'd bite you with their venomous teeth (from all the drugs they've taken) and insta kill you.

Finally the politician

In the painfull event of meeting one of these bastards, assuming you don't ignore them you'd get bored to death :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The politician, sounds like an alb class.. I'd roll one..

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
The Only Gay In The Village (TOGIV for short)

Fat dwarf like character - only available to Male dwarf, luri or inconnu characters
Armour - Skin Tight Leather, small tear in rear
Weapons - Whip
Ranged Weapon - KY jelly gun

Special Abilities - :wanker: 5 second timer, teh wank - drains nme endurance

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I want a midstrel :eek6:

Races available: Norseman,Dwarf
Armour: Cloth,Leather,Studded and Chain
Weapons: 1h/2h Axes 1h/2h Swords and Medium Sheilds (none specable)
Ranged abillities: Instant Root, 1 instant Powerdrain bolt and a castable singletarget nuke.
ML lines: Banelord and Sojouner
Other stuffs:
- Floating speed (Vampiir style) Group effect (Instant, better then Runemaster speed but not as good as skald speed)
- Power song, Group effect
- End regen song, Self only
- Illusion spell (castable, Group effect, choses randomly between; Bear, Snow lion and Snake)

I would sure roll one of those if they existed :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Any realm:

Geek with pointy stick.

Weapon: Pointy stick(get it!?). It points and you can poke with it. With little success though.

Long range: No long range! He got the bloody pointy stick and that's it! You can't have it all.

Spells: ...for f*cks sake...this ain't a f*cking harry potter (tm) game. It's a pointy stick with no magical powers. Live with it.

Skills: It's a geek. Gees. Apart from saying "got mad skillz!" he has none.

Armor: ...cloth...basic cloth...with no protection at all.

Bring some realism into the game.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
any new class would do, as long as they're ML10, fully toa-kitted and lvl 50 when you create, us casuals just dont have the time to try new classes anymore. hell i might return if it wasn't for the endless pve farm

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Albion
Barbarian:
Studded Armour
360 degree Evade 3
non-speccable shield
Spec Parry
2h weapons
Self rage, 60 second boost to str and con, + end regen. After 60 seconds, equal reduced str and con (tiredness)
Self haste buff (missing easy availabilty in Alb) - possibly instant cast celerity

Midgard
Beastmaster:
Studded Armour
Evade 1
Natural creatures pet spam (OR multiple natural creature charm ability, like sorcerer charm but up to 5 creatures at once - all max 75% level of caster)
Spear weapon
<slow> Castable mezz

Hibernia
Celtic Warrior: (sort of druidic tank)
Reinforced Armour
360 degree Evade 3
Shape change to natural creatures (big cat, wolf, bear, dolphin)
Large Weapon spec only
Spec Parry
Stealth

Aoln said:
I'd choose the chav

Weapons:
melee = knife/fists
range = spitting/bottles
LOL! :cheers:

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
and a caster class;

followers of a god hid for a long time in the elements and surroundings

they have 3 spell lines - frost, flames and shadows.

frost - movement reduction spells and damage including a spell where they create shards of ice thats there aoe dmg spell

flames - dot spells and light dd dmg

shadows - these are like fade spells that makes them harder to notice, and reduces damage taken, and increased damage done, but reduces buffs on them (kinda like shade form in wow) and heals on them etc etc.

sounds nice :)

Aoln said:
I'd choose the chav

Weapons:
melee = knife/fists
range = spitting/bottles

lol :D

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
While playing my merc to 50 (last char I actually 'played' to 50 rather then pl it) I always thought how cool it would be if the bow was speccable... so building on that:

Albion:
Name: Bowman/woman
Armor: Studded Armour, Evade 3
Specs:
- Slash/thrust spec
- Duelwield but maybe just a set option to hit with offhand not with styles and not speccable, possibly with a timed selfbuff to increase the chance to hit with offhand, or a change to the code so that growthrate from styles works on both hands rather then just on mainhand to compensate for the lower chance to hit with offhand
- Shortbow spec (with critshot and a special 'aimed shot' that aims at bodyparts like Vampiir styles do)
- Bowlore or arrowlore ... (need a better name) spec, a line that allows to magicly 'imbue' arrows. Kind of like a mix betweent the vamp and the Warlock thing. You (insta) cast a spell and the next arrow you shoot has this spell 'attached' to it

The range and bowdamage would be a lot less then scouts so they'd be a lot less likely to form the /assistgroups on top of towers but rather be a hybrid with both melee and ranged capabilities. Basicly not at all like scouts they just 'also have bows'.

Could make it so that arrow damage alone is low but gets compensated by special effects/debuffs you can do on people.

/me is going to send this to Mythic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom