NSFW Chinese traffic accidents

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wowzers, some funky driving going on in the land of the rising chicken chow mein!

MODEDIT: note: some of the images in the vid are extremely graphic. watch at your own discretion.

Probably not for the faint hearted btw.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
might actually be entertaining for once if we got to see Hammond squished by some batshit chinese driver

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Chinese are weird fuckers in general and i have worked with afew, i wouldn't be sat there filming for youtube hits i would be doing my best to see if the people were ok without moving them.

Different breed i guess, also the guy cycling in the fog at night with no reflective gear, what exactly did he expect ?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chinese are weird fuckers in general and i have worked with afew, i wouldn't be sat there filming for youtube hits i would be doing my best to see if the people were ok without moving them.

Different breed i guess, also the guy cycling in the fog at night with no reflective gear, what exactly did he expect ?

To be fair the smog over there is horrific, reflective wouldn't have helped that much given the speed and distance.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think one or two of them maybe retarded tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom