China Executes Businessmen :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Nope - we don't execute people but corporate manslaughter should get the same sentences as murder.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oooh Wij. I like your thinking :)

Anyone raise Wij a beheading?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've just finished writing about the Gunpowder Plot. The Chinese have nothing on what we, the English used to do.

The conspirators were tied to wooden boards and dragged through the streets, head next to the ground (feet near the horse's tail) stripped of their clothing, led up a ladder. Then they were hanged from a rope, until they were half dead. Then, still fully concious, they were taken to a quartering block, where they were castrated (while concious), their bits shown to them and burnt on a skillet or fire while they watched. Then disembowelled (still alive), and then decapitated. Then their bodies were chopped into four pieces, which were distributed around the country. Their heads were stuck on sticks, as a warning not to fuck with the King.

So basically, the Chinese are shit at this kind of thing.

rynnor

Rockhound
I always thought the slow boiling to death they did for poisoners was worse than being hung,drawn n quartered since you'd be fairly out of it after the first bit and a huge pot filled with water takes an awful long time to heat up.

Stuff done during the French revolution makes the above look like a crochet evening though - gang rape, cutting off aristocrat's breasts and cutting out their sexual organs and eating them in public etc. etc.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Nope - we don't execute people but corporate manslaughter should get the same sentences as murder.

The laws are already there for this to happen. There was a case a year or so ago of somebody being killed by systematic bullying at work, which the director knew about and did nothing to remedy. He was convicted of manslaughter.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What i find disturbign is the smiley in the topic and again in the post, like execution is a "fun activity for the whole family" :eek7:

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
It's in the top three alongside incest and dogging.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've just finished writing about the Gunpowder Plot. The Chinese have nothing on what we, the English used to do.

The conspirators were tied to wooden boards and dragged through the streets, head next to the ground (feet near the horse's tail) stripped of their clothing, led up a ladder. Then they were hanged from a rope, until they were half dead. Then, still fully concious, they were taken to a quartering block, where they were castrated (while concious), their bits shown to them and burnt on a skillet or fire while they watched. Then disembowelled (still alive), and then decapitated. Then their bodies were chopped into four pieces, which were distributed around the country. Their heads were stuck on sticks, as a warning not to fuck with the King.

So basically, the Chinese are shit at this kind of thing.

Bring it back for rapists, murderers and PDF-files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom