Chimaira hacked Part 3.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Alright.
as of now Ive recovered all I need to.
comp checked etc.
all passwords removed from comp and are hopefully safe in my apartment.

now the thing is. is it possible to recover lost items? or shall I just belive in the goodness of the fellow realm m8s I got?

as of now goa hasnt bother to reply me more than a those same autoed replies they have,

any help in the matter to recover lost items appreciated.

and again thanks to all who helped me so far.

Humble Regards

Chimaira

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
GOA is very slow :( 3 days before i got a decent answer from them...hope you get your stuff back :)

to bad some ppl have to hack and steal :puke:

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Chim m8 post wot items u need, and i will see what i have :) and also i emailed goa on Friday 13th bout me getting hacked too, i requested a change of password but no reply yet :twak: :twak: :twak:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Darwin said:
Chim m8 post wot items u need, and i will see what i have :) and also i emailed goa on Friday 13th bout me getting hacked too, i requested a change of password but no reply yetQUOTE]
u asked for it xD
MP sced leather infil set
semi 99%/100% chain mercenary sc set fully ablatived/1 dot proc
4x Mp thrusters
1x Azure silencer fang with cobalt dye
1x azure slicer
1x Mp large shield
1x Mp sabre
full 99% sced ablatived plate set paladin
Oil rag etc etc etc.
an old mercenary epic T_T
and so on etc osv.
and thats just the main stuff
add a fuckload of platina and diamond seals and muchos other weapons

:touch:

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
They dont restore lost items normaly.
If they did you can bet that 90% of the claims would be scamers.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
sibanac said:
They dont restore lost items normaly.
If they did you can bet that 90% of the claims would be scamers.

or goa could check logs? ah yes they could. especially since I got exact times hes been on acc xE

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
or goa could check logs? ah yes they could. especially since I got exact times hes been on acc xE
Right but how would they know that it was the scammer trading items and not you giving uber loot to a mate, then trying to claim it back?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Right but how would they know that it was the scammer trading items and not you giving uber loot to a mate, then trying to claim it back?
U got a point there mate. Tho I would go trough a load of trouble for some gimpy sc kits :) nahh I wouldnt :wij:

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Yes and they could do that for every claim and waste alot of time doing it.

If the items where lost thru goa's fault then ok they should restore them.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:

there will be at least a difference in the IP's with which he logged in, and theres a big chance this scammer has another account (his own) aswell (why else would he bother stealing someones daoc items?), and if that other account uses the same IP as the one at who the items ended up, and is registered under another name and payed with a different CC then it will make things a bit more suspicious...

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
there will be at least a difference in the IP's with which he logged in, and theres a big chance this scammer has another account (his own) aswell (why else would he bother stealing someones daoc items?), and if that other account uses the same IP as the one at who the items ended up, and is registered under another name and payed with a different CC then it will make things a bit more suspicious...
Unfortunately it's unlikely the IP addresses will prove very much either way.
From Goas point of view if Chimaira logs in from a different IP address how do they know he's not just logged in at his mates house or a cybercafe etc?
Also the chances of matching the IP address to another subscriber is practically nil - unless the hacker has a static IP address and is stupid enough to log into Chims account on his home machine it almost certainly won't show up. Even if it does match it's not absolute proof. All the IP address will show is which ISP the account was logged in through and the ISP won't reveal who had that IP address without court orders and warrants.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i word only (i Hope) Mail the log to Kemor...u get more responce from that

Seline

Fledgling Freddie
If ya need the SCing done, ill do it for ya :) Just gimme a tell ingame, or a pm here :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
If GoA started investigating and banning hackers, they would lose money.
As it is, someone gets hacked, GoA restore their characters and that person keeps on playing. GoA probably know who the hacker was, but he has his own account and pays the subs so GoA like him.

If GoA ban the hacker's account, they lose subs and considering all the hacking incidents on all the EU servers... and that's a lot of accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom