Chimaira hacked incidend "update"

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
atm I in possesion of my accounts again. NOT thanks to goa tho.

the chars is stripped of everything except a few silver or worthless loot /non tradeable items.

all chars are on account tho. all lvl 50s stripped

who would want sc items from SI twhen toa soon is here is of my ???

anyway got nice help and pms and people really help out.

well see if I get it going again

Chimaira

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Chim, had a chat with you in cg with Sycho Heffer and Detech, and you know that when DF opens we'l farm untill we got enough to replace all the stuff you lost. Wish i could do more tbh. :mad:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
pm me for strong free plat

back luck sux and need compensation
:fluffle: :wub:

ty mate.

many guys been very helpful and wanna get me sorted :) feels warm

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Nice 1 chim :p Yes no thanks to GoA <coughs> :cheers: i will help u farm as well with sycho etc if u need a gimped cleric ? any1? no? ok :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well... spose those willing to help chim could make a fg Chamberlain grp and farm there? gives good seals for one person ;) could probably farm 16 plat in a coupple of hours

Znip

Fledgling Freddie
Although I´m prolly a smelly Mid in your eyes I must say that acts like this just makes me sick. I mean after putting tons of hours into a game like Chim in this case, and lots of others of us have done aswell, just to get it all ruined by some lowlife hacker... Even though this is just a game I honestly wouldn´t hesitate to instantly put my fist in the face of the pathetic excuse for a human that takes pleasure in ruining this game for a fellow player.

I hope everything will get sorted out for you Chim and that the lowlife hacker will get caught and banned for life. If I was an Alb I wouldn´t hesitate to help you out aswell Chim. Dont give up!

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
feel free to check if Dwali is ingame...i´m mostley in ac...so can join my grps and atleast get a few items drop to start with...not much but helps a little maybe!

To bad u dident get hackers ip...could have given it to my friends and let them play with him :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I give you some cash tomorrow when i see you, if we got DF i will farm a lot for you, this hacking son of a bitch ass ****, lets hope goa gets this fucking bastard, anyway lets all help chim, even if you spare 500g or so it all helps!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Whats strange is GOA have 'the power' to look up the sillyest of details in game. They can find out who your stuff was traded too, what time, what character took the stuff, what other characters are on that account, what IP address this person has etc etc etc.

Well if mythic could i see no reason why goa couldn't offer the same help running the same game etc.

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Chamberlain grp any1? :cheers: Ill bring Darwin :) and gifv all my seals to chim, or just salvage swrods and hinge then give plats to chim etc <shrugs>

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
He is back on my acc tho (h4x0r scum that is)

xEEE

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
you changed passes and stuff? :(

subscription pages are down for maintenance. we are sorry for inconvinience xE

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Chimaira said:
subscription pages are down for maintenance. we are sorry for inconvinience xE

GoA are twats, they are sorry for the inconvienience :kissit:

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
Hope they sort it soon before they start loosing all their clients to WoW

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Best thing to do chim is keep forcing goa to look at this(spam rightnow with it or even some reps with emails)

The person also went into chim's hotmail too :/

Kemor if you reading this thread, please help chim out or at least tell him what to do, we pay to play daoc, we should at least have a reply or at least know if we are safe from hackers such as this.

By the way chim i got a nice cash sum for you to get you going again :D

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
make sure your comp is perfectly safe before changing password or he will just steal everything off you again...

didnt goa help you in any way?? if not then i think i might really :puke: irl...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Goa nor kemor hasnt done a fekkin thing nor replied to me.

I just have to thank the community for the help ive gotten

Chimaira

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Chim, You can have 1 - 2p free from me. I sold everything on my zerk on excal and transfered most here to pryd..

I want to help you since I have talked alot with you in-game.

Kinag.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
I will buy seals for 11g each.

Gl getting back your stuff, hacking sux.

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
I hope everything works out!
with my exprience of goa unfurtanly, i cant say "i'm sure" or "i know"

Martok

Part of the furniture
chim ill talk to you next time your ingame if thier is anything i can do to help just say but in the mean time sycho could you hold onto a nice stlong 2P for me to give to chim to help

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Chim do not despair. Kemor is having a nitemare testing ToA at the moment i recon, to get it to us on time and sorted. If you need any help farming, pm me ingame or here with time/loc etc. Can bring my gimp or endwhore whichever you like. Also have a turquoise enamel to make you feel better hehe :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom