Chimaira Been Hacked!!

Martok

Part of the furniture
Chim :mad: is all i can say

If anyone know's who this F**KER is REPORT HIM. For this to happen is bad for this to happen to so many ppl in such a short time is stupid. Yes it realy wouldnt surprise me if it was the same person. i hope he gets found and cought asap.

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
urgh.

if this happend to me i think i'd prolly break down in tears basically... too much time and effort wasted on this game to have it taken away in a blink of an eye.

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye its sad things like this happens.... anyway, GoA must have the IP hacker used when connecting to your account?

Since u obviesly got date/time when this happend, it shouldnt be a problem tracking him down and in the end reinstate Chim as a fully fit Merc rdy to slay mids again. I would try and speak with GoA and see if you could work something out... Can let this retard get away hacking your account.

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
:( Sad news indeed...what a bastard....i hope all turns out ok for u chim.

good luck m8

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Unless he has a static IP - an always on connection - then the IP will usually change every time he reconnects. All an IP will usually tell you is which ISP he's with and the ISP won't release info about which of their users had that IP at that particular time unless the police get involved and bring a warrant.

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm i had DSL 4 times so far... moved around alot, never had my IP changed it always stayed the same.

If hes using aDSL , im pretty sure IP will not have changed. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom