WARHAMMER Chilcot Enquiry Findings

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So not only do you copy and paste stuff from Reddit, you copy and paste stuff from other websites like Desert Shield/Storm

And still it's completely irrelevant, you stupid cunt.
So you deny the US used B52s to carpet bomb Iraq with an atomics bombs worth of explosives on the grounds you don't like facts that are copy/pasted...from wiki actually.

Job

I'm pretty sure, even people who supported the war knew it was going to release a shitstorm, I think most expected the Americans would just carry on and invade the whole middle east.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'll just add that to my ever-growing book of "Tony Blair: the life's work of a lying, war-mongering criminal".

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Also, when I was a lad, everyone hated Thatcher. Has Blair dethroned her for future generations?

Job

No loads of the people around here still like him , maybe give it a week to settle in, the fact that he was admired by Thatcher has passed them by so far.
Another problem is Cherie Blairs best mate was in our house last week, cos the grinning beast grew up literallly 500 yards from me.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So you deny the US used B52s to carpet bomb Iraq with an atomics bombs worth of explosives on the grounds you don't like facts that are copy/pasted...from wiki actually.

Your cut and paste is from the wrong war, and in GW1 they could use B-52s in the open desert; they used them to bomb the berms the Republican Guard had set up to shield their tanks. Not used against civilian targets at all. By GW2 the B-52 had become pretty much exclusively a stand-off missile platform.

This Dailymail article from 2002.

Just 45 minutes from attack

Even reading it now you can see all the ifs, buts and maybes in it. "sought to buy uranium", "Work to extend the range". No, "has built" or "can now deploy" anywhere in the article.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Also, when I was a lad, everyone hated Thatcher. Has Blair dethroned her for future generations?

Probably not, because all the damage was done to brown people far away. Thatch was closer to home. Of course there are now 30 year olds who can't really remember Thatcher so even she isn't the demagogue she once was.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Yes, I do. You don't have the first clue what you're writing. Stick to being a racist, you'll be happier.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I have no issue with Thatcher vs Blair

Job

You're right that was wrong war, but it wasnt entirely my fault cos the internets kept taking me to the frickin kuwait war and I finakly got confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom