Chernobyl Legacy.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Puts things into perspective don't it?

Makes our speed camera rants seem silly..

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
indeed. powerful stuff. does make one's daily gripes seem a bit insignificant in the light of this. poor fellas :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
That kid of speed is an interesting read.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Kid of speed was what I was about to post, her site has been on Barrysworld before and here too.

I find it fascinating, I love the photos of a deserted land completely devoid of people. I know it was an awful thing to happen of course, but it's still very interesting.

If I wasnt such a pansy about radiation I'd probably go there to see pure desolation. I think it would be very moving and eerie and something not many ever experience.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, never seen elephanitiasis result from radiation. Appalling. :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
bloody hell, stupid modcp system :eek:

sorry Brooky, I was reducing your warning and accidentally banned you again. You're not banned now, and if there's any weirdness just drop me a line and I'll sort it. In the mean time I'll ask Jupitus or another super to see to your title as I can't help you with that.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Interesting site. There is, however, no attempt made to link the problems shown in the images to Chernobyl, unless I missed something.

After all, those things could just be random mutations.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Tom said:
Interesting site. There is, however, no attempt made to link the problems shown in the images to Chernobyl, unless I missed something.

After all, those things could just be random mutations.

Could be but I'd bet most of them weren't. I love nuclear power but Chernobyl was shite.

No, wait. I disagree with Tom. I'm leaving !!!!

:)

*hug all really*

Yaka

Part of the furniture
wasnt kid of speed called cyenroble girl or some thing?

developed an uber following on bw around the time STALKER: oblivion lost was making big waves

Athan

Resident Freddy
Vae said:
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

I remembered seeing a female motocyclist's photos of riding through chernobyl now and finding them very moving so dug out the link.
Hmm, I'm going to have to dig it up now, but I'm fairly sure this site got debunked. Yes, she DID go to Chernobyl, but as part of a tourists on a bus type thing, NOT during regular trips on her motorbike. In the debunking the guy running the tourist trips did say he wondered why she was dressed in motorcycle leathers and carrying her helmet....

That's not to say that the site doesn't make you stop and think about a lot of important things.

Edit: See this page and the links on it or just google for it yourself.

-Ath

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom