Chemical Seven Return

microhard

Fledgling Freddie
CS are returning for the cluster with excal and are making yet again another set grp..speaking for them i was wondering if anytime soon be4 the cluster if there was any fgs preferable guild ofc..2 take us on in a fight with no add ;)

we can meet somewhere like the neutral land or so...and if stoptryingtohitme still plays ere in thid pryd call me on excal its been a while :( and get ur grp V CS.... we win ^^

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Microhard you suck ...

now come alb pryd .. free pl to 50 ^^

bb's when clustering comes .. sorc + sorc+ cabbie <bodydebuff/chainstunning bot >

come !!21212

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Will see how many people I can pull together :)

Zerk
Zerk
Zerk
Zerk
Shaman
Healer - Aug/Pac.
Healer - Pac
RM

Pwn.

microhard

Fledgling Freddie
i more than lightly will come alb pryd...but after cluster afaik..atm mid pryd is best aciton with set fg....u go make a perf alb fg and we will see ye in thid ^^

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
we have a hib thid guild going, mostly 4 or 5 or us are playing. and btw if youre gonna run a fg in thid all i can say is prick.

fgs in thid are for noobs who dont want a challenge. zerged by a set fg = people log immediatly or after 2 runs.

group of 5 vs rest, people stay longer with hopes to beat them. its just no fun to have a group of 8 roaming. not like your gonna wipe anything more then 12 ppl at a time(due to lack of thidrankiers)

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Overdriven said:
Will see how many people I can pull together :)

Zerk
Zerk
Zerk
Zerk
Shaman
Healer - Aug/Pac.
Healer - Pac
RM

Pwn.

Got a ownage Zerk i can sign up pretty much 1 shot seers/casters in zerk mode .. tanks take 2 swings :worthy: might be overkill so i could bring a savage - backstyle stun is amazing :cheers:

Also got a pac healer . . hehe

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No problem, the good stealthers in Thid will rip the FGs apart, when they stand still a bit while doing their roaming in a BG....

:eek6:

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hamro said:
we have a hib thid guild going, mostly 4 or 5 or us are playing. and btw if youre gonna run a fg in thid all i can say is prick.

fgs in thid are for noobs who dont want a challenge. zerged by a set fg = people log immediatly or after 2 runs.

group of 5 vs rest, people stay longer with hopes to beat them. its just no fun to have a group of 8 roaming. not like your gonna wipe anything more then 12 ppl at a time(due to lack of thidrankiers)
oh hamro clam down, With both pyrd and excal ebing able to use one bg there will be enuf ppl for us to run a full set grp :), TIme of duoing is nearing its end,
For our CS grp i was thinging myself its strange i know BUT bear with me
Zerk (MA Hits first Brks bt)
Savage(2h twoll Hits after zerk brks BT)
Runie(FFA killing casters)
Spirry(PB spec keeps enar healers PBing adds on healers)
Valkerie(sheild spec guarding Spirry and spamming intuerts)
Shaman(CAve/aug with a wibble mend)
Healer( Pac/mend)
Healer(Lots in mend a a little pac for aoe intuerpts)

I think that can work :m00:

noblok

Part of the furniture
I am with Hamro on this one. A full group is way over the top. An opted full group will have no opposition whatsoever in Thidranki. You will outnumber other guildgroups by about 2-1 and unless you find about 20 casual players in one group the casual player will not be able to offer any resistance either.

I refuse to believe that duo'ing will be impossible after cluster and even if it is, a group of 4-5 should be more than enough to cope with the usual numbers in Thid. Unless Prydwen Thidranki has about twice the numbers Excalibur has, opted full groups will completely destroy it for the average player.

To be honest, even in the times where /who thid woul regulari showed (Too many matches (28). List truncated) I rarely saw more then 12 Mids together. This is because of the fact that a group can only include 8 people, there will be some who follow another group, but more often than not the different groups will each go separate ways. Now, I don't know the situation on prydwen, but on Excalibur we no longer even have half these numbers.

So, even if Prydwen adds +-14 players an evening to thidranki there still is no reason to run a full group. If you'll achieve anything it will probably be that all the casual players group together to kill your group and this will make solo'ing/duo'ing impossible.

On another note: your group setup lacks a skald, healing power and celerity, but the valkerie and shaman will be superb at breaking mezz :).

Blokkie, Excalibur

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Tinneth said:
oh hamro clam down, With both pyrd and excal ebing able to use one bg there will be enuf ppl for us to run a full set grp :), TIme of duoing is nearing its end,
For our CS grp i was thinging myself its strange i know BUT bear with me
Zerk (MA Hits first Brks bt)
Savage(2h twoll Hits after zerk brks BT)
Runie(FFA killing casters)
Spirry(PB spec keeps enar healers PBing adds on healers)
Valkerie(sheild spec guarding Spirry and spamming intuerts)
Shaman(CAve/aug with a wibble mend)
Healer( Pac/mend)
Healer(Lots in mend a a little pac for aoe intuerpts)

I think that can work :m00:

still an overkill with the utility a fg has in thid. and i really dont see the challenge of that. but go ahead and roll it. well beat ya :m00:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to see a few fgs in thid personally as it will increase my fun a lot, I prefer the challenge of killing greater numbers. Sometimes we lose but that is to be expected but when you win is much more of a rush :D. Please don't go getting charge on zerker, also I see there is no skald in that group :S. Skald is the best "tank" in thidranki imo, can neutralise hibs CC, end, main interuptor, and backup healer instantly (bard ofc :p), why not have one :eek: ?!?

statued

Loyal Freddie
we all know the return of C7 is just gonna be micro alt tabbing 8 accounts while his cat stokes his e-peen!

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
No problem, the good stealthers in Thid will rip the FGs apart, when they stand still a bit while doing their roaming in a BG....

:eek6:
I say all stealthers together when the fgs r running .If they run fgs it will send peeps of to roll stealthers so more pickings i say

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Only downside I can see is the anti social C7 coming back - never got any chat from them in BG - they listen to get pointers on where to go but never saw 1 of them chat to the rest of us also-rands. I know you don't want loads of adding fools so you don't say when you see some nme's but - it's good to talk :p

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
is C7 that group in blue running around thid, if so ya bunch meenys :p jumping my lone Heretic, and All trying kill me as i fight your little savage or zerk (not as if im even trying jump a squishy)

ahh well i get ya soon, didnt mind that group in blue tbh, just tad sad when im 1v1 a sb who landed perf (im winning straight melle) and you feel you need to stun me as run past :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom