Cheers for last night!

Lewt/Lwd

Fledgling Freddie
Had a greate time in Thid last night!
Albs went for CK, Mids defended. Too bad the albs was successful ;)

Had some greate fights...

Cheers all who participated :clap:

bomaya

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, it was good fun although we had to break through the keep twice due to a server crash. There seemed to be some confusion about the battleground medals too - did the Mids have ck for more than 45 minutes? As no one seemed to get the entry in /quest when we took ck back.

Degedger (20 Wizard)

Lewt/Lwd

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, strange ting with the crash, tho it only prolonged the fun ;) atleast for some of us

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
i think you killed me some times Lwd, when i tried to run in and mezz.. was the sorc in ToA robe :p

Lewt/Lwd

Fledgling Freddie
Dont mix me and my pal Lwd up i'm "Lewt Lwd" SB and my pal is "Lwd Lewt" Hunter :)

But we might have killed you both :) I know that i died way too many times ;)

Fung

Fledgling Freddie
Albs got screwed on the medals I'm afraid folks. The way I see it is this:

* Midgard had the keep since before I logged in (11:30am), we took the keep in the evening (I forget the exact time but it was late evening) so it was definately owned by the midgard forces for over 45 minutes.

* Albs attacked and finally got a foothold at the first doors, we dropped the first door and entered, clearing the courtyard.

* Started ramming the second door, it was at 10% and zone crashed. We all got back in, any inside the keep were trapped and either suicided/died and we reformed at ATK. 15 minutes later the keep was ours thanks to some lightning fast recovery.

However it appears that when the zone crashed the 45 minutes was reset, even though the server had only been rolled back 5 minutes AND the Mids had had the keep all day. Theoretically if the timer had reset by 5 minutes we'd still have been ok, but as it turned out we jumped the gun by 30 minutes and missed out on our /quest flags meaning no free level for those who participated (and thusly capped at the same time). I myself am 70 rps from cap, the chances of me taking a keep in that time are slim.

Still, it was a grand night in Thidranki and I salute all Midgard, Hibernian and Albion forces for putting on a great show.

//Excessive Force - 24 Half Ogre Armsman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom