cheers for a good night

Punishment

Resident Freddy
That's why you're killable some times hehehe... wondered why ;)... You using clbuffs often? o_O

Cheers,
Thargur

I play on 28.8kbps dial-up 6 days out of 7 ... on 7th day i generally go to a net cafe in galway for 8-10h and try and thrash out 50-100k rp's if and when i can :D

Most of the time im buffed properly tho as either a guildee/kanijha or lick will buff me out of shear pity hehehe , as i lag so bad :eek:

Ging

Part of the furniture
I play on 28.8kbps dial-up 6 days out of 7 ... on 7th day i generally go to a net cafe in galway for 8-10h and try and thrash out 50-100k rp's if and when i can :D

Most of the time im buffed properly tho as either a guildee/kanijha or lick will buff me out of shear pity hehehe , as i lag so bad :eek:

lag so bad eh? run through inc!!!!! :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
lag so bad eh? run through inc!!!!! :)

You wouldnt be the 1st to learn that one :p

Also 2 times my acc almost got banned as i accussed of speedhacking coz of crap net...

1st time was on df on my rr3 vamp , i kill 4 blues xping in df and i float off into the distance on they screen thru the ceiling and they RN me :(

2nd time was because i paed a lag-ghost in df ... he was standing on top step ... lolz :eek: (all the same ... nice 1hit until Aleax of albion 1 shot me with bow...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom