cheers for a good night

Ging

Part of the furniture
finally put a decent template on my inf and had a blast - cheers for all the fights - im still rusty as hell as I havent logged the inf on in anger for nearly 2 years.

couple of funny occurances - not having F6 to put away weaps as UI got screwed during an earlier LD then running from crouch bridge back to crim waving my weeps about - fortunatly a chanter was around to put me out of my misery.

thanks to Deception, Lick, bladesong (sp?) and the mauler who kept kicking my ass! solo action got quite good just after midnight.

ps. deception dont de-stealth to watch fights - u just know there will be an armsman ready to pile in :)

give me a few weeks to get some muscle memory and relearn the class and i might give u a good fight!

***EDIT*** i r a tit, pls move this to RvR forum plx :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Its nice to see u still playing ging :)

Bring back salty too.. and hehe deception is the same guild as me, good bloke he is, but let him destealth cos then i can laugh at his deathspam :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Gingy you killed my lvl 29 valk on your inf !!!!!!!!!1111111111111

greyganker :( :):)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Was cl buffed 3 times we fought ... but was fun :D

If you about today im on decent net+proper buffs , cta m8 :D

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Deception is one of the best players in Hibernia, I fought him a few times on my infiltrator in thidranki. Respect dude.

Good to see you back, and having fun.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Luckily Hibs took the port back at some time, the door stepping to the Crauch bridge and back from Albs and Hibs wasn't that healthy.

Dinged CL8 and had 2-3 good fights on Infi so logged happily so Gingy could get some RPs too :p.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Luckily Hibs took the port back at some time, the door stepping to the Crauch bridge and back from Albs and Hibs wasn't that healthy.

Dinged CL8 and had 2-3 good fights on Infi so logged happily so Gingy could get some RPs too :p.

Who's your infil? Or are you to afriad to tell me lol.

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:p

Forgot about my little rr4 ns that killed a couples of times ?

Ty for the nice rp

Ging

Part of the furniture
Was cl buffed 3 times we fought ... but was fun :D

If you about today im on decent net+proper buffs , cta m8 :D

i got semi set grp tonight but might be on when we finish - which is dependent on action ofc.

Ps. i will be duoing with my g/f on her inf in the future but if she tagged one of u lot solo ill let her finish her fight without my garotte spamming skillz!

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
fun fighting your infi, keep playing it tbh.. u really need to practice on it ;)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Would have done better if I wasnt cl buffed but was still fun! See you out there =]

/Bladesong

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Rox night ... 106,000 rps in 12h or so :D

Was a nice grind and nice to see so many young stealthers and old about ... remember every time tou get ganked it makes you a better player ;)

@Horner ... lol i kill you w/o pa thu your di3 was just /funneh ... ohhhh lala ...

@CM ... Hope i annoyed you as much as you did me ...

Stealthwarz ftw <3

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
fun fighting your infi, keep playing it tbh.. u really need to practice on it ;)

nvm about the practice, u did alot better in the last fights than the ones we've had when i wrote the first :D
Keep it up r0x0r boi :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
nvm about the practice, u did alot better in the last fights than the ones we've had when i wrote the first :D
Keep it up r0x0r boi :p

lol dont tell me i gave u a scare?

tbh i prolly did deception out of about 20k rps as i kept trying to kill u :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
lol dont tell me i gave u a scare?

well, first times i could kill u easy without burning anything at all.. u ended up making me burn IP, Purge and Banelords in same fight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom