Check up on GoA

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys

just thought i would do a quick post to see how G.O.A is getting on hope all is still good and carrying on my work (heheh). I would like to say hi to all my friends aswell as this is the only place i can contact most of you, if you wish to you can pm me on here and i will happily give you my number to keep in touch lol, mind you i think most are glad im gone now so i aint on there backs all the time hehehe.

Anyway hope all is good in albion and keep up the work cya soon

Asyveth

ex GM of GoA

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
GOA is working well :) Laser, jimmy and fokineedmynamenerffed are doign a good job :) stilll nerf u not playing anymore :(

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
come back you know it make sense

hi asy,

we still got your gm post ready and waiting if y decide to comeback.

yourm8 and mine jimmythepost

:cheers:

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Everythings going fine m8.
Hope youre doing ok these days :)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
im doin fine thnx guys am just missing the people ingame rather than the game itself if that makes sense.

Im glad evrything is going ok tho am pleased i left it in capable hands ;) and you never know i may well come back to it :)

anyway thnx for those of you who took the time to reply am glad once again all is ok tc and speak soon

p.s if you want my number just pm me on here and u r more than welcome to it

Asyveth

founder of GoA

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
did leave goa because you left m8 lots have changed i think and lots are missing you with you people new there place but when you left it was a mess i think miss my old guildy s too and might come back or put up own guild with all dutch people do not know yet but when your comming back in the game and yes i say when your comming back because no one can realy leave this game behind i will join one s more or just with chars or inside the allaince with my own guild if thats oke by all gm ofcourse
its nice you but a message down here its nice to talk to you ones more even when you where in game some time s bit hard on people they relised what they mist when your where gonne
your friend maxje / lynetje

Meowmix

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Asy, glad you are back :)

Shame I have gone to WoW now :p (back with my old guild - TheBlackRose)

Meow -x-

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I normally don't remark on people's spelling, but this surely must be the thread for horrible English writing? :mad:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
I normally don't remark on people's spelling, but this surely must be the thread for horrible English writing? :mad:

As long as we can understand what they're saying, I dont mind really...

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
wot iz ure probs d000d? - u not a l33t riter of werding?

oh btw - wb asy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom