Check this out and make judgement on SI :D

F

Flimgoblin

I'm going for +11 fire magic, +11 polearm and +75 charisma on my mercenary.

I want the chicks to dig me.

B

Belsameth

awww
don't worry Flim, you don't need much more. :D

T

Tranquil-

It's just that some people like the challenge of making the perfect spellcrafting kit to use on their character. And some(You, Inqy.) likes to spend time polishing their Barrysworld signature with constant updates of their lvl 8 skald.

Call it personal freedom.

E

eben

Originally posted by old.Emma
5pt overcharge on mp gear is easier than a walk in the park :p hell i do 5pt OC`s on 99% gear with 98-99% gems and mp items have an additional 15% chance more to succeed in overcharges :p

<sees sarcasm>

if I'm wrong post a screenie pls...I hear Alb SCers explode when they try 5 point overcharges.

T

Tranquil-

37/32 is just fine actually. Just make sure you use 98, 99 or 100% gems.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by eben

<sees sarcasm>

if I'm wrong post a screenie pls...I hear Alb SCers explode when they try 5 point overcharges.

posts by Hellskor and Blood items SC`d by me.. all of it had 4-5pt overcharges not one fatality (apart from bloods 99% handaxe)

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44583

also note.. i did a full suit thats 6 pieces of armour and a staff for Enky.. the items were all overcharged by 5 points and it was 99% quality gear. no explosions at all.

infact with a bit of luck and mp gems i reckon 6 point overcharges are possible.

O

old.Downanael

Where in heck you get that much cash Solid :eek:

You truly are rich bastard ;)

I

inqy

Originally posted by Tranquil-
It's just that some people like the challenge of making the perfect spellcrafting kit to use on their character. And some(You, Inqy.) likes to spend time polishing their Barrysworld signature with constant updates of their lvl 8 skald.

Call it personal freedom.

This is true, some people have to have the edge in battle. It's not really PvP it's IvI (items vs items). My skald has never leveled being a simple crafter, so hasn't needing updating and my sig is extra large as I like to play many classes ;)

Still even if I was interested in this constant SC kit posting for world and his zerking dog hamster rat, which I'm not, I'd still be bored to sleep by these posts. Did that make sense? No?! Good :D

Users who are viewing this thread